GST Registration In Mathura
GST registration in Mathura is completely online and the documents are to be submitted by the regular taxpayer after applying for the GST Registration. To obtain GST registration in Mathura the following documents need to be submitted:
- PAN Card of the business PAN of the applicant
- PAN of the applicant
- Identity proof of the applicant along with the photographs
- Address proof of the applicant
- Business registration document or the incorporation certificate
- Business location proof
- Bank account statement or the canceled cheque.
- Digital Signature Certificate of the applicant
- Letter of the authorization or the Board Resolution for the authorized signatory.
How to obtain GST registration in Mathura?
GST registration in Mathura can be obtained by:
- After we receive your request our GST expert reaches to the applicant and understands the business activity and states where the business is operating.
- The documents required to obtain the GST registration in Mathura are collected by the GST experts online.
- After the payment is initiated the registration process begins with the advisors that will be available for any queries relevant to GST registration.
- GST registration in Mathura is obtained within 3 to 7 working days. Everything is completely online; the applicant is not required to be physically present at the office for the same.
Benefits of GST registration in Mathura?
GST registration in Mathura has various benefits we have listed them here.
GST has eliminated the cascading effect of tax: GST has subsumed all the indirect taxes under one umbrella, GST has reduced the cascading effect of the tax that was evident earlier.
Registration threshold is higher: Earlier under VAT any business that had a turnover of more than Rs.5 lakh was liable to pay VAT. This limit was different in different states. Also, the service providers were exempted from the service tax if the turnover was less than Rs.10 lakh. Under GST this threshold has been increased to Rs. 20 lakh which has been exempted for many small traders and service providers.
Composition scheme for small businesses:Small businesses are benefitted as they can exercise the option of a composition scheme. This composition scheme has brought down the compliance and the tax burden for the small businesses.
Simple and easy online procedures: The whole process of GST registration in Mathura is completely online and is super simple, all you need to do is submit the documents that are required to our GST experts.
Lesser Compliance: The number of compliances under GST is less as compared to other taxes. All of the filings can be filed online also, IndiaFilings can help you in filing the GST returns online.
Regularized organized sector: The construction and textile fields in India were largely unorganized and unregulated India. Under GST there are various provisions where these compliances can be met online. This has brought considerable accountability and regulation to these industries.