Karnataka One Portal
Karnataka One Portal
Karnataka One portal is an online platform that has been established by the Government of Karnataka to facilitate citizen-centric services under a single portal. People can register into the portal to access all the services offered by the Karnataka government. These services are incorporated under the Government to Citizen (G2C) facilities provided by the Government of Karnataka. In this article, we look at the Karnataka citizen services, Business services and financial services in detail.
To know about Seva Sindhu Portal
Services Provided at Karnataka One
Karnataka One is meant to deliver numerous services of the state government. A common resident can use this online portal to avail the following Services.
- Aadhar Services
- Ayushaman Bharath (Health Department Service)
- Election Commission Services
- NadaKacheri Service (Revenue Department)
- Sale of Lead Bulbs/ Fans/ Tubes
- Municipal Cooperation Services
- Food And Civil Supplies Services
- Exide Life Insurance Premium Payment (Insurance)
- Transport Services
- Issuance of Government Department Application Form
- Urban Development Authority (Payment of Fee For BUDA)
- Registration for Job Alerts
- Utilities (Electricity/Water/Telephone)
- Police Department Services
- Passport Services
- Other External Services
A franchisee can register under Karnataka One portal following specific terms and conditions for franchisee registration in the state. Franchisee Application is applicable for urban area’s only. Franchise Registration Application fee is Rs. 100/- and the registration fee of a Franchisee per counter is Rs. 25,000/- and (Rs. 1 Lakh Security Deposit Refundable). The status of the franchisee application can also be tracked by entering the Acknowledgement number and Mobile number through OTP verification.
Features of Karnataka One Portal
The portal offers a wide range of features that can be availed by the citizens of the state. Some of the features are listed below:
- One Stop Services: The services of multiple Government Departments and Private Companies are made available under a single portal.
- Payment Modes: Cash/Cheque/DD/ Credit/Debit Card
- Quick Service: All requested services are delivered within the set time limits.
- No service charges: There are no additional charges for most of the services offered by the government.
- Services through the internet: Few services are delivered to the citizens through this online portal.
The residents of Karnataka can register with the Government of Karnataka One Online Portal by following the steps mentioned below:
Access the Portal
Step 1: The applicant must go to the Karnataka One Portal to avail all the citizen services by the government.
New User Registration
Step 2: In case you are a new user of the Karnataka One portal, you have to register in this portal to avail all the services offered by the government. Then click on the “Register” button for the New User Registration.
Fill in the Right Credentials
Step 3: You will be taken to the registration page where you have to enter the following details.
- Desired Login Name
- Mobile Number
- e-mail Address
Step 4: After entering all the requested details you have to click on the “submit” button.
Step 5: Then your citizen account will be created successfully upon completing the Karnataka One portal Registration.
Login to Portal
Step 6: To portal login, you have to enter your login id, password and enter the captcha and then you need to click on the “Submit” button.
Step 7: Now you are eligible to request and apply for any services which are available at the web portal.
Step 8: Upon completion of the requested details in the application form, the user will be directed to the payment page where multiple online payment modes are available including Net Banking, Debit/ Credit Card payment.
Step 9: Then click on the “Confirm Payment” button after verifying amount details, bill details.
Step 10: Click on the Pay button, you will be getting a Receipt for the transaction committed. On the receipt page, you can also make a print of the receipt.