TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
The Government of Telangana has initiated “TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme” to provide financial assistance to the unemployed youth of the state. Under this scheme, the Government will grant monthly financial assistance to support the unemployed graduates. This scheme aims to promote entrepreneurship and create self-employment opportunities, specifically in rural areas. Financial assistance of INR 3016 is provided to every unemployed youth of Telangana state. In this article, we look at the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme in detail.
Objective of the Scheme
The primary objective of the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme is to create sustainable employment for poor people by developing their entrepreneurial capabilities and technical skill through the package of support services. Under this scheme, the Telangana Government provides financial assistance to the young citizens of the state and encourage them to upgrade their skills.
Benefits of the Scheme
The following are the benefits of the scheme explained below:
- The eligible applicant will be given monthly financial assistance from the State Government of INR 3016.
- Upon approval, the money (financial assistance) will be directly transferred to the beneficiary bank’s account.
- The Telangana Government has allotted a total budget of Rs. 1,810 Crores for the TS Nirudyoga Bhruti Scheme of which the monthly expenditure will be roughly Rs. 150.88 Crores
- The beneficiary will avail the scheme benefit until they get a job.
- According to the TS government, this scheme will benefit nearly 12 lakh youngsters in the state.
To apply for the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme, the applicants are required to fulfil the following criteria:
- This scheme is applicable to the unemployed youth of the State only.
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Telangana.
- The applicant must be between 21 and 35 years of age.
- Applicant must have done graduation from a recognised university.
- An applicant who has done a diploma course (such as polytechnic diploma) or certificate programs such as ITI can also apply for this scheme.
- Applicants who are living below the Poverty line and have a white ration card are eligible to apply.
- The family annual income of the beneficiary must be less than Rs. 3 lakhs to apply for the scheme.
- Applicants belonging to government pensioner’s family are eligible.
- The beneficiary must not be employed in any kind of small government or private job.
- Those who own a lane of 2.50 acres or 5 acres in the state are not eligible.
- Those who have acquired a loan of Rs. 50000/- from a state or central authority or a bank cannot apply for this scheme.
The required documents must be furnished along with the application form are as follows:
- Domicile certificate
- Applicant’s photograph (scanned copy)
- Applicant’s signature (scanned copy)
- All the Educational certificates (SSC/ Inter/ Degree or ITI/ Diploma, etc.)
- Identity Proof: PAN, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter Identity Card, etc.
- Address Proof: Aadhar, Valid Passport, Utility bill, Property tax bill, etc.
- Family income certificate
- Ration card (BPL/ White)
- Applicant must be enrolled in an employment bank.
- Bank account details (copy of bank passbook).
- The applicant must not be a defaulter in the records of any bank.
- If the applicants have any work experience, then documents proving the same are necessary.
Note: Fake documents and any discrepancy in the documents will lead to the rejection of the application. Therefore, the applicants are advised to provide the original documents while applying for the scheme.
Online Application Procedure
Before applying for the unemployment assistance scheme, the applicant has to register their name on the employment bank, follow the below steps to get registered online.
Step 1: The applicant has to go to the official Telangana State portal to register as a job seeker.
Step 2: One needs to register into the portal as the new user to apply for the scheme.
Step 3: Click on “log in” menu which is displayed on the webpage of the portal.
Step 4: The applicant needs to enter the required details on the form.
Step 5: After filling all the information the OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Step 6: Then click on the “Register” button for successful registration. After registering the password will be sent to your registered mail id for the login purpose.
Step 7: After that, the applicant will be required to fill the application form with all the mandatory details.
Step 8: Then, upload all the supporting documents onto the portal before submitting the application.
Step 9: Finally, the applicant will have to click on the Submit icon.
Step 10: The applicant will get a message like registration is successful to their valid mobile number.
Step 11: Then, the applicant will be provided with an acknowledgement slip for further reference.
Step 12: The amount will be deposited every month in the applicant’s bank account.
To apply for the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme, the applicant will have to visit the Employment Department of Telangana. TS Nirudyoga Bhruti Scheme can be applied by providing the applications along with the information of the persons who want to avail the benefits of this scheme. The concerned official will process the application request further.
Track Application Status
To check the online application status of TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme, the applicant has to visit the official website of Telangana State portal and click on the View Application Status on the home page. After that, enter the Application ID in the required box and then, press the View Application Status icon to track the status of the application.