Telangana Income Certificate
Telangana Income Certificate
Income Certificate is a government document that contains all the details of an individual’s or a family’s income from all sources. Eligible students also require income certificate under certain schemes who wish to pursue courses like EAMCET, ICET, ECET, EDCET, and PGECET. In addition to this, the certificate is necessary for students to avail scholarships to continue their degrees. All residents of the State of Telangana can obtain an income certificate. In this article, we look at the procedure for applying for Telangana income certificate in detail.
Reasons to Obtain Income Certificate
Income certificate serves the following purposes:
- Income certificate is an essential document used to benefit from various civic welfare schemes
- Eligible engineering students can provide an income certificate for fee-reimbursement
- Students who wish to avail scholarships have to apply for income certificate every year
The applicants should possess the following documents to apply for the income certificate:
- Duly completed application form with Rs. 2 court fee stamp
- Certification from two gazetted officers
- Education records duly signed
- Aadhaar Card.
- Address Proof (Voter ID, Ration Card, etc.)
- Rs.10 non-judicial paper declaration according to G.O. 1551 and I.T return, if any or payslip
How to Apply
Given below are the steps to apply for an Income Certificate:
Step 1: Approach the Meeseva Center or Download Online
The applicant has to approach the nearest Meeseva centre to obtain the application form. The cost of the application form is Rs.10. The applicant can download the application form from below:Income Certificate Application Form
Step 2: Enter the Details
Once obtaining the form, the applicant has to enter the following details:
- Full name of the applicant
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Residence details
- Total income of the family
- Sources of income
- Earning members of the family
- Reason for applying for income certificate
Step 3: Parents Details
The student’s job or their parents job has to be entered along with the monthly and annual income.
Step 4: Obtaining Signature
The application form has to be signed by the applicant as well as the deponent.
Step 5: Attaching the Documents
The applicant has to attach all the required documents along with the application form.
Step 6: Submission of the form
After completing the form and attaching all the required documents, it has to be submitted to the nearest Meeseva centre.
Step 7: Receiving a Text Message
Once the form is submitted, a text message will be sent to the applicant’s registered number. The message gives the details of the income certificate that consists of the transaction number and other details.
Step 8: Verification Process
The application will be sent to the Mandal, and the Mandal officer verifies the application. Once the verification is done, the certificate will be issued within one week. The issued certificate is valid for one year.
The following are the steps that are necessary to check the status of the application:
Step 1: Log on to the website
The applicant has to log on to the official website.
Step 2: Enter the application number
The applicant has to enter the application number in the “Check Meeseva Certificate” section.
Step 3: Click Go Option
After entering the application number, the applicant has to click the ‘Go’ option. Now the applicant can view the status of the application.
The cost of the application fee is Rs.10. The application and certificate charge is Rs.35 at Meeseva Centers.
For further queries, the applicant can contact the below-given details:
- Address: Road no. 7, Banjarahills, Hyderabad-500034.
- Phone no: 040-23352849/23352595
- Fax: 040-23356650.
- E-mail: [email protected]