MeeSeva – Telangana
MeeSeva – Telangana
Telangana Government has launched the MeeSeva portal to help citizens with one point of access to government services. These services are incorporated under the Government to Citizen (G2C) facilities provided by the Government of Telangana. MeeSeva portal provides a host of features and relevant information about the Telangana government and its many departments and services offered. In this article, we look at the multiple services offered by the Telangana Government on the MeeSeva portal.
Know more about eSeva – Telangana
Services Provided on MeeSeva Portal
MeeSeva portal is meant to deliver numerous services of the state government. A common resident can use this online portal to avail the following Services.
- Sanction of Incentives. (Industries)
- Encumbrance Certificate(CARD)
- Certified Copy Application(CARD)
- Farm Mechanization(Agriculture)
- Certified Copies
- Certified copies of Panchanama
- Mineral Concession
- No Property Certificate
- Appeals on Demarcation
- TSLR certificate
- Extract of NOC under Explosive/petroleum act
- GAD Attestation for Certificates and Documents
- Sanction of Incentives. (IT&C)
- Extract of House site or D- Form Patta application
- FP shop Renewal(Civil Supplies)
- ApathBandhu Scheme(DISTADMIN)
- Localisation of Properties
- Certified copies of PT
- Pawn Broker(DISTADMIN)
- Money Lending(DISTADMIN)
- Localisation of properties
- No Object Certificate
- Certified Copies of ROM
Features of MeeSeva Portal
The portal offers a wide range of features that can be availed by the citizens of the state. Some of the features are listed below:
- The citizens can avail all the services from this online portal directly under various departments without visiting the MeeSeva centres.
- The users will be notified through SMS about the status of the application to which they have requested online.
- The portal has the benefits of the service request, online payment, approval of services and service delivery.
- The payments can be made using Net banking/ Cash/ Cheque/ DD/ Credit/ Debit Card.
- The portal provides all updated details regarding the rules, policy initiatives and reforms that have been undertaken by the Government of Telangana.
MeeSeva Portal Registration Procedure
The residents of Telangana can register with the Government of Telangana Online Portal by following the steps mentioned below:
Access the Portal
Step 1: The applicant must go to the official MeeSeva Portal to avail all the services offered by the government.
New User Registration
Step 2: In case you are a new user of the MeeSeva portal, you have to register in this portal to avail all the services offered by the government. Click on the New User Registration Link for the New User Registration.
Fill in the Right Credentials
Step 3: You will be taken to the registration page where you have to enter Profile ID details such as Desired Login ID, Password, Confirm Password and the Secret Question. Then you have to enter your contact information such as Email, Confirm Email, Alternate Email and Mobile Number.
Step 4: Enter your personal information such as Aadhaar Number, First Name, Last Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Address Line1, Address Line2, Country, State, City and Pin Code.
Step 5: Upon completion, you have to click on the submit button.
Step 6: Then your citizen account will be created successfully upon completing the MeeSeva portal Registration.
Login to Portal
Step 7: To portal login, you have to enter your login id, password and enter the captcha and then you need to click on the “Submit” button.
Step 8: Now you are eligible to request and apply for any services which are available at the web portal.
Step 9: Upon completion of the requested details in the application form, the user will be directed to the payment page where multiple online payment modes are available including Net Banking, Debit/ Credit Card payment.
Step 10: Then click on the “Confirm Payment” button after verifying amount details, bill details.
Step 11: Click on the Pay button, you will be getting a Receipt for the transaction committed. On the receipt page, you can also make a print of the receipt.
Track Application Status
The applicant can verify or track the status of the application by entering the transaction id or the application number and then by clicking Go. If your application is approved, the applicant can download the digitally signed certificate and print it for further use.
The applicant can verify or download the certificate for its authenticity by entering the application number and clicking Go. The applicant can also make a print of the document.