Telangana State Portal
Telangana State Portal
Telangana State Portal is an online portal that has been developed by the State Government of Telangana. It is designed to facilitate the citizens of the state to avail various online services under a single portal. The Telangana State portal enhances all the government services by providing a single entry for both G2C (Government to Citizens) and G2B (Government to Businesses) services. These services are incorporated under the Government to Citizen (G2C) facilities provided by the Government of Telangana. In this article, we look at the MeeSeva Services, Public Utility Forms, State Services and Central Services.
To know about MeeSeva – Telangana
Services Provided on Telangana State Portal
The Government Department services covered under the Punjab e-district portal is as per the list is given below:
- Encumbrance Certificate
- Certified Copy Application
- Certified Copies
- Certified copies of Panchanama
- Mineral Concession
- No Property Certificate
- Appeals on Demarcation
- TSLR certificate
- Extract of NOC under Explosive/petroleum act
- Extract of House site or D-Form Patta application
- FP shop Renewal(Civil Supplies)
- ApathBandhu Scheme(DISTADMIN)
- Localisation of Properties
- Certified copies of PT
- Pawn Broker(DISTADMIN)
- Money Lending(DISTADMIN)
- Localisation of properties
- No Object Certificate
- Certified Copies of ROM
- Police Department
- Voter New Enrollment
- Online Electricity Bill Payment, Water Bill
- Property tax dues, payments
- Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation
- Commercial Taxes
- District Education Office Hyderabad
- Telangana Transport Department Services
- Name of the Service
- Link of the Service
- Internet Reservation Indian Railways
- Track status of PAN or TAN application
- Online Passport Seva
- Check Company and its registration
- Department of Posts
- Check tax challan status with Income Tax Department
- Apply for Jobs Under MNREGA
- Income Tax PAN Services Unit
- Track status of PAN or TAN application online
- Aadhaar Enrolment, Update Adhar, Check Aadhaar Status
- Apply PAN Card Online
Public Utility Forms
The below following are the list of various application forms which is made available under this portal. The applicants can be able to download the application forms from the portal for the below-listed services.
- Birth Certificate Application
- Death Registration Application
- New Registration of Electors
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC candidate
- Driving License Application
- Renewal of Learner License
- Income Certificate Application
Features of MeeSeva Portal
The portal offers a wide range of features that can be availed by the citizens of the state. Some of the features are listed below:
- The portal provides ease of access to all the services and can also check the status of the application.
- The portal provides all updated details regarding the rules, policy initiatives and reforms that have been undertaken by the Government of Telangana.
- All requested services are delivered within the set time limits.
- The portal has the benefits of the service request, online payment, approval of services and service delivery.
- All citizen services, Revenue services, employment services, Certificate services and Business services can be availed under a single portal.
- This portal facilitates various online service request with various departments.
Procedure to Apply for Services
The residents of Telangana can register with the Telangana State Portal Online Portal by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Access the Portal
The applicant has to visit the official Telangana State Portal to avail all the services offered.
Step 2: Apply for Services
To apply for the required service, the applicant has to click on the services link that visible on the portal. Upon clicking on the services tab, a list of services such as MeeSeva Services, Public Utility Forms, State Services and Central Services will be displayed on the screen.
Step 3: Payment Process for Applied Application
Upon completion of the requested details in the application form, the user will be directed to the payment page where multiple online payment modes are available including Net Banking, Debit/ Credit Card Payment.
Step 4: Track Application Status
The applicants can verify/ track the status of their applications through the Investor Dashboard. The user will be intimated through Email and SMS are sent at all critical stages of the application.
Step 5: Download Certificate
Once the concerned department approves the application, the applicant will be notified via email and SMS, and the approved certificate can be downloaded online.
Telangana State Portal Help Desk
If the users facing any problem with the portal regarding the access, the applicants can make use of the contacts link that is visible on the homepage of the portal. It provides the contact details related to the Secretariat Officials, Head of the Departments (HODs), District Officials, Public Utility Contacts, Hospitals, Press & Media and Emergency Contacts.
- e-Mail Address: [email protected]
- Telephone Number: 040-23456397
Post by Sinduja Shankar
IndiaFilings is India's largest online compliance services platform dedicated to helping people start and grow their business, at an affordable cost. We were started in 2014 with the mission of making it easier for Entrepreneurs to start their business. We have since helped start and operate tens of thousands of businesses by offering a range of business services. Our aim is to help the entrepreneur on the legal and regulatory requirements, and be a partner throughout the business lifecycle, offering support at every stage to ensure the business remains compliant and continually growing.