Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana (JBMPVY)
The Chief Minister of Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal has announced a new addition to the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratiba Vikas Yojana scheme on 3rd September 2019. The new amendment states that Financial assistance of about Rs.1 Lakh will be provided for Students undergoing coaching for Civil Examinations and Rs.50,000 for Students who aspire to take entrance examinations for professional courses such as MBA, CLAT, etc. According to the latest extensions Students belonging to OBC caste and EWS category will also be benefitted by this scheme which previously included the Students of Schedule Caste and Scheduled Tribes only.
Goal: To support the students to gain a free Coaching.
Who Can Be Benefitted: Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC and EWS category.
Dates to Begin Application: Will be announced soon.
Type of Applications: Can be applied via Online and Offline.
- Further details about the Instruction and Guidelines for applicants is provided in http://scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in/wps/wcm/connect/DoIT_Welfare/welfare/home/
- Students of lower economic levels and people at poverty can avail this scheme to get financial assistance while preparing for competitive exams.
- It aids in enhancing the skills of students by providing them with sufficient financial support to sharpen their knowledge.
- Students can find a suitable coaching centre which falls under this scheme.
- Students must have obtained the required percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations.
- Students will be selected based on the academic conditions of the institution.
- The scheme extension of OBC and EWS categories can be availed only by the residents of Delhi, and they must have cleared their 10th and 12th standard exams.
- Students whose family income should be less than Rs.8 Lakhs per annum are only eligible.
- Sufficient documents for the verification of the above criteria such as Income and Caste certificates must be provided to avail this scheme.
- A student can be benefitted from this scheme only twice.
- The students who are getting selected under this scheme should attend all the classes without fail.
- Free coaching will be provided for the entitled students at both the Preliminary and Mains examination levels.
- The coaching institutions which are already registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860/Companies Act, 2013 are only eligible
- Previous experience of the institute to a minimum of 3 years will be considered under this scheme
- The institute must have been in continues functioning for at least 3 years with about 100 students is eligible
- There must be a proper infrastructure facility, available for each of the institutes to be a part of this scheme
Details of the Stipend
- Civil service Examinations (Preliminary Level) – Rs.1 Lakh.
- Civil service Examinations (Mains Level) – Rs.1 Lakh.
- Entrance Examinations for Professional Courses – 1Lakh.
- Group Examinations A & B – Rs.50000.
- Officers Grade Examinations – Rs.50000.
- Monthly Stipend of about Rs.2500 will also be paid by the Coaching Centres for the students under JBMPVY scheme.
How to Apply
- Application form for Jai Bhim Mukhyaamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana is available at all the approved coaching centres at Delhi.
- Collect the application form from the coaching centre and fill all the necessary details and attach the required documents along with the form.
- The completed form should be submitted for the registration process for enrolling in JBMPVY.
- After submission of application the status of the application, free coaching, and the eligible stipends will be provided by the particular centre only.
Some of the approved coaching centres lists are given below: