YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme
YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme
Andhra Pradesh Government has initiated “YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme” which aims to benefit self-employed auto, maxi cab and taxi drivers of the State. Under this scheme, the AP Government provides financial assistance of Rs.10,000 for eligible drivers. This social security scheme is supervised by the Transport and Road Department in Andhra Pradesh. Let us look in detail about the YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme in this article.
To know about the AP YSR Navodayam Scheme
The applicant should own and drive auto-rickshaw, taxi and Maxi Cab.
- Applicant should have owned vehicles.
- An auto-rickshaw, Taxi and Maxi Cab would be covered if holding a legal record such as registration certificate and income tax in case of LT cabs.
- The beneficiary family (husband, wife and minor children) will be eligible to get one auto or Taxi or Maxi cab.
- In the case, the wife and husband who are auto/taxi/cab drivers will be counted as one unit. Even their son or daughter who is major and having their own vehicle will also get the benefited amount.
The following are the requested documentation list to be furnished along with the YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme application form are as follows:
- Domicile Certificate
- Photographs of the applicant (scanned copy)
- Signature Photographs of the applicant (scanned copy)
- BPL white ration card
- Vehicle Registration Number Proofs
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar, Driving License, Voter Identity Card, etc.
- Address Proof: Legal Passport, Aadhar, Utility bill, Property tax bill, etc.
- Family income certificate
- Bank account details (copy of bank passbook).
- The applicant to not be a defaulter in the records of any bank.
- Any other documents (if required)
Note: The fake documents or any discrepancy in the documents will lead to the rejection of the application. Therefore, the applicants are advised to provide the original certificates/records while applying for the scheme.
Benefits of the Scheme
The below following are the general features of the YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme explained as follows:
- The State Government has estimated an amount of Rs.400 crore will be the annual expenditure for this scheme. Around 4 lakh people would be benefited under this Auto and Taxi Cab drivers scheme.
- The Government provides subsidized financial help to the drivers of the state and support them with financial assistance that would be useful for insurance, vehicle repairs and fitness.
- Under the scheme, Below Poverty Line (BPL) persons will be granted with financial assistance for meeting up their vehicle repairs.
- These schemes will support the overall development of the state and will also raise the standards of living in the state.
- Under this Scheme, entrepreneurs of BPL families can avail up to Rs.10,000 for their vehicle expenses.
- The scheme is mainly focused on the people those who are driving commercial vehicles and depend on them for livelihood.
- The family driver will be taken as one unit to avail the benefits under this scheme. In the case, the same family has separate commercial taxi/cab/auto, then both will get the amount separately.
- The DTC/MVI/RTO Transport offices will give complete guidance for filling up the Application Form online.
- The Verification process of the beneficiary’s eligibility will be performed by the village/ward volunteers through Village Secretariat/Commissioner of Municipality and also Municipal Corporation by the District Collector.
Selection Process of Beneficiary
The transportation commissioners who are headed by the district Collectors will consider the applied applications and will select beneficiaries. After the verification process of AP Auto Driver Scheme Application, the Regional Nodal Officer (i.e.) the Commissioner in Urban areas and MPDO in Rural areas will further forward the application forms and enclosed documents to the district collector. They upload the details of the applicant to the CFMS database portal. Finally, the last district collector will approve the application.
To apply for this scheme, the interested applicants must follow the below-given procedures.
Step 1: The eligible applicants must visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh.
Step 2: Click the “AP Auto Driver Scheme Apply Online” link to open the application form.
Step 3: The applicant will have to fill the application form with appropriate details without any mistakes.
Step 4: After this, the applicant has to fill the scheme application form and also has to upload all the requested documents.
Step 5: Now the applicant will have to click on the “submit” button.
Step 6: After successful registration, the applicant will get the registration number by which the applicant can also trace the status of the registered complaint.
Track Application Status
After submitting the application form of AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme, click on the “Application Status’ link. Then enter Application Id number and Aadhaar card Number and click on submit to check the application status.