MeeSeva – Andhra Pradesh
MeeSeva – Andhra Pradesh
MeeSeva portal is an online platform that has been established by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to facilitate citizen-centric services under a single portal. This portal enhances all the government services by providing a single entry for both G2C (Government to Citizens) and G2B (Government to Businesses) services. It aims to provide a common entry portal for business people and citizens. In this article, we look at the multiple services offered by the Andhra Pradesh Government on the MeeSeva portal.
Know more about Bhuseva and Bhudaar Portal
Services Provided on MeeSeva Portal
MeeSeva portal is meant to deliver numerous services of the state government. A common resident can use this online portal to avail the following Services.
- UIDAI Aadhar Services
- Revenue Department Services
- Registration and Stamps
- Municipal Administration Services
- Police Department Services
- Civil Supplies Services
- RTA Services
- Education Services
- Industries and Commerce Department Services
- Labour Department Services
- Mining and Geology
- Agriculture Department Services
- Election Department Services
- Social Welfare Department Services
- Health Care Department
- School Education Department Services
- Rural Development Services
- Development of Co-operation
- Technical Education Services
- Minority Welfare
- Intermediate Education
- Collegiate Education
- Legal Metrology
- Endowment Department Services
- Factories (Labor Department Services)
- Directorate of Medical Education
- Drug Control Department
- APMIP (Framer Registration)
- Women and Child Welfare
Features of MeeSeva Portal
The portal offers a wide range of features that can be availed by the citizens of the state. Some of the features are listed below:
- All citizen services, Revenue services, employment services, Certificate services and Business services can be availed under a single portal.
- The portal provides easy and quick access to all the services and can also check the status of the application.
- This MeeSeva portal facilitates various online service request with various departments.
- The portal provides all updated details regarding the rules, policy initiatives and reforms that have been undertaken by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The services of multiple Government Departments and Private Companies are made available under a single portal.
MeeSeva Portal Registration Procedure
All business and industrial units are advised to apply on MeeSeva to facilitate interdepartmental coordination and tracking of applied applications. The citizens may apply for the desired services on the online portal under the respective departments.
Access the Portal
Step 1: The applicant must visit the MeeSeva portal to avail all the government services.
New User Registration
Step 2: In case you are a new user of the MeeSeva portal, you have to register in this portal to avail all the services offered by the government. Click on the MeeSeva Online Portal link on the homepage which redirects to another page. Then click on the “Register” button for the New User Registration.
Fill in the Right Credentials
Step 3: You will be moved to the registration page where you have to enter the following details.
- Desired Login Name
- Aadhaar number
- Mobile Number
- e-mail Address
- Applicant’s Address
Step 4: After entering all the requested details you have to click on the “submit” button.
Step 5: Enter the one time password and click the confirm button.
Step 6: After Confirmation, a confirmation email will be sent to the registered mail ID. Click on the activate link to activate your account. The account will be activated on clicking the activation link.
Login to Portal
Step 7: To portal login, you have to enter your login id, password and enter the captcha and then you need to click on the “Submit” button.
Step 8: Now you are eligible to request and apply for any services which are available at the web portal.
Apply for Services
Step 9: You have to select the required service from the list of services available under the services option.
Step 10: Upon completion of the requested details in the application form, you will be directed to the payment page where multiple online payment modes are available including Net Banking, Debit/ Credit Card Payment.
Step 11: Upload the scanned copies of the documents mentioned in the prescribed format.
Step 12: Make the required payment and click submit.
Step 11: After filling the application form, you will receive the application ID as an acknowledgement for your reference.
Track Application Status
The applicant can verify or track the status of the application by entering the transaction id or the application number and then by clicking Go. If your application is approved, the applicant can download the digitally signed certificate and print it for further use.
The applicant can verify or download the certificate for its authenticity by entering the application number and clicking Go. The applicant can also make a print of the certificate.