Haryana Kisan Pension Yojana
Haryana Kisan Pension Yojana
The Haryana Government has introduced the new scheme Haryana Kisan Pension Yojana for all the farmers in the state. Under this scheme, the poor and marginal farmers will get benefits of financial assistance every month. In this article, we look at the Haryana Kisan Pension Yojana in detail.
Haryana Kisan Pension Yojana 2019
Haryana Kisan Pension Yojana was announced in the state budget for the financial year 2019-2020. In this budget, the government had launched the scheme of Kisan Pension Yojana for poor and marginal farmers whose monthly income is less than Rs.15,000 and holding the land up to 5 acres. The purpose of this Kisan pension scheme is to provide better livelihood to the farmers of the state.
Benefits of Haryana Kisan Pension Yojana
The benefits of the Haryana Kisan Pension Yojana are as follows:
- The Haryana Kisan Pension Scheme will empower the farmers of the state.
- The Haryana Kisan Pension Scheme will serve better livelihood.
- The Haryana Kisan Pension Scheme is to lessen the burden of the farmer’s workload.
- The scheme benefits about 16 lakh farmer and 2.6 lakh agricultural labourers in Haryana.
- It will afford the enhancement to agricultural sectors of the state.
The following are the eligibility criteria required to apply for the scheme.
- This scheme is applicable for the small and marginal farmers and the people who work as the labour in farms.
- The farmers whose age should be or less than 58 years of age are eligible for the scheme.
- The farmers holding the agricultural land of 5 acres are eligible for the scheme.
- The farmer who is the permanent resident of the Haryana is eligible to apply for the scheme.
The following are the documents specified while applying for the Haryana Kisan Pension Yojana.
Photograph: Copy of the applicant passport size photograph.
Aadhaar Card: Copy of the applicant aadhaar card.
Property Details: Copy of the applicant land details.
Bank Details: Copy of applicant bank details.
Stamp Duty: Applicant should have affidavits on their stamp paper of 10 rupees in relation to their land.
To implement the Haryana Farmer Pension scheme, the State Government has allocated Rs,1,500 crores. This data committee has sought, after getting the data, the final decision will be taken.
All the DCs will be instructed by the State Government to send the entire data of the farmers in their district and the remaining legacy of the same time, and send the whole data within ten days. After this, the Kisan Pension Scheme Committee will take further action on the data received. The Farmer Pension Draft Committee was headed by Tohana MLA and BJP State President Subhash Barla.
Application Procedure for the Scheme
As the scheme has been presented recently by the state government has yet to be revealed about the application process. If the applications are rolled out, then the eligible farmers will be able to get the application form from the authorised website of Haryana government.
Under this pension scheme, after your application is accepted the money received will be directly sent to the beneficiary’s bank account or in the post office account through Direct Bank Transfer.
Also read about, Raitha Siri Scheme