Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal
Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal
Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal is an online portal that has been developed by the State Government of Rajasthan. It is designed to facilitate the online MSME registration of new entrepreneurs. The new Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises can avail the benefits of exemptions by applying through the Rajasthan Udyog Mitra portal. In this article, we look at the Raj Udyog Mitra Portal of MSMEs registration in detail.
To know about eMitra – Online Government Services Rajasthan
The primary objective is to promote livelihoods, inclusive economic growth and entrepreneurship in the State by giving exemption to MSMEs from approvals under any Rajasthan Law and inspections for establishment and operation of the enterprise. This portal is managed by the information and public relations department of Rajasthan.
The portal offers a range of features that can be availed by the entrepreneurs are as follows:
- The newly registered enterprise will be given a rebate of up to 3 years under the Inspection Law made by all the State Government. In addition, there is no prior approval required under any state law for the establishment and operation of MSME.
- It ensures to promote new businesses over the state, which will also help in dealing with unemployment.
- The new enterprises, when starting a new venture can easily make the online registration at this portal and will also receive the digitally signed Acknowledgment Certificate as the confirmation receipt.
- The acknowledgement certificate will be issued by the authorized officer in the State Level Nodal Agency (Bureau of Investment Promotion) and its validity period is of 3 years from the date of issuance.
- The company will be exempted from approvals and inspections under any Rajasthan law.
- The verification process will be done by scanning the QR Code available on the acknowledgement certificate.
- The company cannot change the name, type of organization and the location of manufacturing or service activity of the enterprise.
- The enterprise can click on update or edit and can edit the details of the Declaration of Intent. The new acknowledgement certificate with updated information will be generated.
In general, the following are criteria for the registration under Raj Udyog Mitra Portal.
- Only Residents of Rajasthan are allowed to register under this portal
- All Udhyog Industries or Businesses of Rajasthan
- New MSMEs, whose date of commencement of commercial operation is proposed on or after 4th March 2019 can apply for exemptions under the Ordinance.
- This scheme is not applicable to the already registered enterprises under MSMEs.
The below following are the document checklist in order to get registered under the Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal.
- Identity Proof: PAN, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voter Identity Card, etc.
- Address Proof: Aadhar, Utility bill, Valid Passport, Property tax bill, etc.
- Employee passport size photographs
- Bank account details (copy of bank passbook).
- The applicant must not be a defaulter in the records of any bank.
Note: The applicant (representative of the enterprise) must have an Aadhaar number linked with the registered mobile number for OTP based authentication.
Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal Registration Procedure
The applicants can apply for the Rajasthan MSME Ordinance Udyog Mitra by following the below procedure:
Access the Raj Udyog Mitra Portal.
Step 1: The applicant has to go to the official portal of the Raj Udyog Mitra for registration under MSME Ordinance.
Step 2: Click on “sign-in” menu which is displayed on the webpage of the portal.
Step 3: Then, the applicant will be redirected to the Rajasthan SSID portal registration page.
Step 4: Now, the applicant will have to choose the appropriate option.
Step 5: After the successful registration, the applicant will receive the Digital Identity (SSO ID or Username).
Step 6: The applicant can enter the login credentials (ID and password) and be able to login SSO.
Step 7: Now, the entrepreneurs and existing enterprises who want to establish a new MSMEs enterprise have to submit the Declaration of Intent.
Step 8: On filing all the Declaration forms, you will get a digitally signed Acknowledgment Certificate for confirmation of receipt of Declaration of Intent.
Verification of Acknowledgment Certificate
The applicant can also verify their Acknowledgment Certificate online via Raj Udyog Mitra Portal. The Acknowledgment Number and Name of Enterprises are needed for this verification.
Udyog Mitra Helpline/Helpdesk
If the users are facing any problem with the portal regarding the SSO ID registration, then the residents can make use of the help desk of Raj Udyog Mitra Portal. The queries can be submitted online to the State Level Nodal Agency using below details:
- Address: Udyog Bhawan, Tilak Marg, Jaipur 302005
- e-Mail Address:[email protected]
- Telephone Number: 0141-2227899
Income Tax eFiling
We have made the Income Tax eFiling, simple and easy. File your income tax return online with the dedicated Tax Experts support from IndiaFilings.
IndiaFilings.com (ERI ID: ERIA100945) is an Income Tax Department authorised eReturn Intermediary.