Green Trends Franchise
Green Trends Franchise
‘Look Stylish and Feel Good’
The beauty and grooming industry is expanding with tremendous potential for the growth in India. Green Trends owing to the growing desire among both men and women to look stylish and feel good. Green Trends Salon franchise business opportunity is a profitable and rewarding option for entrepreneurs looking for a retail-based service franchise opportunity. In this article, we look at the procedure for starting a Green Trends franchise in detail. To know about starting a Naturals franchise click here
Vision of Green Trends
Green Trends aims to expand and outreach a wider audience by continuously offering unique products and services that would give customers at most satisfaction and thereby be a role model.
Why Green Trends?
- Green Trends is owned by the Trends in Vogue Pvt. Ltd., a CavinKare Group company.
- Green Trend hair and style salon is the favourite brand for personal styling and beauty solutions.
- Green Trends was established in 2002 and Green Trends Franchise was started in the year 2010, to increase the reach and till date, there are 75 outlets in India.
Services Offered by Green Trends
A chain of high-end styling and spa services offered in a stylish and serene environment. Green Trends is known for:
- Highly Professional and Affordable services
- Friendly and courteous staff
- Consistent customer delight
- Constant product and service innovations
- Latest styling
- Clean & Hygienic ambiance
Prime commercial area and residential area with high visibility are preferable to establish a Green Trends Franchise outlet. The ground floor must be with the car parking facility in a prime location. The minimum carpet area required would be 1200-1400 sq.ft and the minimum frontage should be 15 ft. to 20 ft.
Aspiring entrepreneurs are required to invest the below-mentioned sum in launching a Green Trends franchise.
|Fee||Green Trends Parlour|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 6 Lakhs|
|Architect Fees||Rs. 0.60 Lakhs|
|Investment in Interiors||Rs. 20 Lakhs|
|Investment in Equipment / Furniture||Rs. 4 Lakhs|
|Visual Merchandising||Rs. 1 Lakhs|
|Pre-operative Expenses-Brokerage, Marketing Expenses||Rs. 1 Lakhs|
|Royalty fees||15% of the Net sale|
|Return Of Investment||Estimated ROI is 36% per year|
|Others–Generator Computer, Linen, stationary, Uniform and Gadgets||Rs. 6 Lakhs|
|Total Capital Investment||Rs. 40-45 Lakhs|
Note: The above-tabulated calculation will vary according to respective locations.
The franchisee must take care of all the operational expenses which include the cost of sale, cost of labour, Semi variables and Rent. Marketing cost, licenses, miscellaneous will be on actuals. Sales will be billed and collected by the Franchisee.
Agreement and Term Details
A standard franchise agreement which contains the contract for the specified term period of five years from the date of the contract signed. One can also renew the franchise once the agreement period is terminated.
Locales of Operation
Green Trends has enlisted the locations for the franchise all over the country, with more than 400 salons spread across 55 cites in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, West Bengal, Odisha, Kerala, Puducherry, Delhi & Lucknow.
To emerge with Green Trends, the candidates must meet the following criteria listed below:
- Passion to be a successful entrepreneur
- Honesty and Integrity
- Willingness to work in a systematic and structured environment
- Involvement in operating the business
- Interpersonal skills to manage staff and customers
- Passion for Business Development Result Orientation
Making a Proposal
The interested party may take their interest forward by visiting the official website of the establishment and submitting the required details in the space provided at the bottom of the page. The details to be offered include the name of the applicant, his/her mobile number, e-mail address, state of residence, current city, the affordable range of investment, and other details (optional). Post submission of these particulars, the entity will contact the applicant for further proceedings.
The company offers unparalleled support to their franchise to establish their business. The support system that includes,
- Induction & Training
- Proper help and guidance in site selection
- In finalising architect and layout of the outlet
- Advice is the recruitment of staffs and training them
- Pre-launch promotions
- Staff Assessment & appraisal process
- Software and hardware support by providing the point of sale software and business information system
- Vendor management
- A quality tracking system
- Guidance in legal & Statutory requirements
- Other advice in establishing the business.
Address: Trends in Vogue Pvt. Ltd,
98, Peters Road,
Gopalapuram, Chennai – 600 086,
Phone: 044 – 28352233
E Mail: [email protected]
Website : http://mygreentrends.in