Bihar Udyamai Yojana
Bihar Udyamai Yojana
The Government of Bihar has launched a new scheme named Udyamai Yojana for the welfare of educated youth in the state. Udyamai Yojana was started for those educated youth who come from the SC/ST community. This scheme intends to create self-employment for the scheduled castes and scheduled tribes of the educated youth. Under this scheme, better employment opportunities will be provided to the youth of Bihar. In this article, we look at the benefits, eligibility and application procedure of Bihar Udyamai Yojana in detail.
Objectives of the Scheme
The objectives of the Bihar Udyamai Yojana are mentioned below:
- To promote micro and small scale industries in the state.
- To give better employment opportunities to the youth.
- To build opportunities for SC/ST unemployed youth to set up a new business.
- To create maximum employment opportunities in the state.
- To improve employment ratio and provide better livelihood to the SC/ST youth.
Benefits of the Scheme
The following are the benefits of the scheme are explained below:
- This scheme will provide an interest-free loan up to five lakhs.
- The provision granted under this scheme will be up to 50 % of the project cost.
- The Government will provide Rs.25,000 for training and project monitoring.
- Through this scheme, collateral security free loans can be availed.
In the form of encouragement, 50% of the project cost up to Rs.5 lakhs will be provided.
The eligibility criteria for applying this scheme are specified here:
- The applicant should be a citizen of Bihar.
- The applicant should be related to the SC/ST community.
- The applicant must pass the intermediate, ITI, Polytechnic or another equivalent degree.
- The applicant should be eighteen years of age or above.
- The units like proprietary, partnership firm or private limited should be registered as the company.
The required documents are to be submitted while applying for a Udyamai Yojana scheme.
- Application form.
- Project report.
- Photo of the applicant.
- Residence certificate.
- Bank passbook details.
- Aadhar card.
- Academic qualification certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Ration card.
- Income certificate.
Application Procedure for the Bihar Udyami Yojana
To apply for the Bihar Udymai Yojana, follow the steps mentioned below:
Visit official Portal
Step 1: The applicant has to visit the official portal of Industry Department of Bihar Government.
Step 2: Click on the “Registration” button which is visible on the homepage of the portal.
Fill the Details
Step 3: On the next page, the registration form will open up, where you need to enter the name, mobile number and Aadhaar number.
Step 4: Now an OTP, will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Step 5: Enter the OTP provided to open the application form for the scheme.
Complete the Details
Step 6: Fill the application form with the required details and then click on the “Submit” button.
Note: The candidate will be selected through a committee headed by the Principal Secretary of the Industrial Secretary Department.
To know more about the scheme or in case of any queries, kindly follow the below-mentioned contact number or address.
Email ID: [email protected]
Head Office – Industry Department Development Bhawan, New Secretariat, Beli Road, Patna.