Atmanirbhar Niveshak Mitra Portal
Atmanirbhar Niveshak Mitra Portal
The Ministry of Commerce and Industry announced setting up a dedicated portal to digitally facilitate investors wide notification dated 12th March 2021. This portal will come live by 15th May 2021 and will be named “Atmanirbhar Niveshak Mitra”. It aims to be used for handholding, information dissemination and facilitation of domestic investors. The current article briefs the Salient features of the Atmanirbhar Niveshak Mitra Portal.
Gist of Notification
- The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) announced that the Atmanirbhar Niveshak Mitra Portal is in the testing phase and will be launched by May 1, 2021.
- The Ministry of Commerce and Industry is also working on a webpage that will be available in regional languages and mobile app.
Benefits to Investors
The benefits of the Atmanirbhar Niveshak Mitra Portal to Investors will be as follows:
The Atmanirbhar Niveshak Mitra Portal will have a dedicated digital investment promotion and facilitation team at Invest India which will facilitate domestic investors to directly connect or request meetings with the Invest India experts and discuss their specific investment/ doing business-related matters.
- Atmanirbhar Niveshak Mitra Portal is one of the most significant digital initiative being undertaken to target the specific investor interests and ensure swift clearances and approvals throughout their doing business journey.
- Atmanirbhar Niveshak Mitra Portal will digitally support investors throughout their doing business journey in India and help them get all the information :
- Finding an investment opportunity to exploring incentives
- Taxes applicable to their businesses
- Information and assistance for doing business in India
- Sources of funding
- Information on raw material availability
- Management requirement
- tender information
Salient features of the Atmanirbhar Niveshak Mitra
Special features of the new investment promotion portal of DPIIT is as follows:
- The new portal will provide daily updates on Policies and New Initiatives of Central and State Government
- The portal also provides an opportunity for investors to One on one Meetings and Discussions with the Invest India experts which will ensure adequate facilitation to domestic investors and issue resolution
- Atmanirbhar Niveshak portal will be designed with AI-based ChatBot for resolving queries of investors
- This new portal will act as a One-stop-shop to access all MSME portals like Champions portal, MSME Samadhaan, MSME Sampark etc.
- The investors can easily get information regarding the Approvals, Licenses & Clearances applicable to the business.
- The investor can explore Incentives and Schemes across different sectors and states through this portal and do an apple-to-apple comparison
- Atmanirbhar Niveshak Mitra portal will also provide Information on Manufacturing Clusters and Land Availability
- Using this portal, an investor can Search for Investment Opportunities across different sectors, subsectors, and states.
- This new initiative of the DPIIT will provide an opportunity for investors to examine the procedure for Doing Business in India. An investor can get Step by Step solution.
- The portal will provide information and assistance on Bonded Manufacturing Scheme in India and provide the details on the Applicable taxes and Taxation System in India
- Information on Export Promotion Councils and B2B platforms of chambers of commerce will also be available in the Atmanirbhar Mitra portal
- Investors can easily connect to various Stakeholders on a single platform like Central Ministries, Industry Associations, and State Departments.
- The portal will be formulated in a manner to provide information on all Central and State Tenders by linking to the tender portal of the Government of India.
- Investors can get the details of states policies, business approvals, departments, and key officials etc.
- Atmanirbhar Niveshak Mitra portal will also be linked to other initiatives like National Single Window, Startup India, ODOP, PMG, NIP, etc.
Click here to get the official notification pertaining to the launch of the Atmanirbhar Niveshak Mitra Portal
Post by Renu Suresh
Renu is experience content writer specialised in compliances and company rules.