Patent Registration In Kannur
The application for patent registration in Kannur for an invention can be made by any individual or jointly with any other person.
Following people can apply for patent registration in Kannur
- The true and the first inventor
- The true and first inventor’s assignee
- The representative of the deceased true and first inventor.
The Patent Act says that a 'Person' can be any natural person, a company or an association, or a body of individuals or any government body, whether it is incorporated or not.
- In the case of a proprietorship firm, the application for patent registration in Kannur should be made in the proprietor's name
- In the case of the partnership firms the names of all people who are personally responsible that is the partners must be included in the patent application.
The assignee however should be a natural person or any other legal person such as a registered company, a Limited Liability Partnership, a Section 8 company, or an educational institute or government body.
The applicant is required to disclose the name, address, and nationality of the true and the first inventor.
Place of residence, the domicile or the business of the applicant, or the place from where the invention has originated.