One Person Company Registration In Haryana
Section 2(62) of the Company’s Act 2013, an OPC in Haryana can be formed with just 1 Director and 1 Member. One Person Company is a type of entity where the compliances are lesser than that of a Private Limited Company.
An OPC registration in Haryana can be obtained under the Companies Act,2013 the Director and member can be the same person. An individual who may be a resident or non-resident Indian can also register as an OPC in Haryana.
What are the Documents required for obtaining OPC registration in Haryana?
The process for registering an OPC in Haryana is completely online, the applicant needs to just submit the necessary documents.
- PAN Card of the applicant
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- Photo ( Of the Director and the Nominee)
- Latest Bank Statement or any bill that has the name of the Director or the Nominee of the One-person company.
- Latest Bills for the office address.
What are the benefits of registering an OPC in Haryana?
- Status of a Separate legal entity: An OPC registration in Haryana receives the status of a separate legal entity. The liability of each member is limited to his or her shares and the promoter is not personally liable for the losses that have been incurred.
- Easy to obtain funds: An OPC registered in Haryana is a separate legal entity it is easy to raise funds through venture capitals, angel investors, incubators, etc. OPC Companies can avail loans very easily than a proprietorship firm as they can easily obtain funds.
- Fewer Compliances: There are many exemptions to OPCs when it is Compliances under the Companies Act,2013. There is no need for the Company Secretary to sign the books of the accounts.
- Easy incorporation: OPC registration in Haryana is easy as only one member and one nominee are required for the incorporation. The member can be the Director too. To register an OPC in Haryana a minimum paid-up capital of Rs.1 lakh is required. Hence, the incorporation process is very quick and easy.
- Easy to manage: One Person Companies are easier to manage as they can be established as well as they can be run by a single person. This makes decision-making quick and easy. This makes managing a company easy as there is wont be any conflict or delay with the company.
- Perpetual Succession: The Director needs to appoint a person as a Nominee, on the death of the member the nominee will run the company.
IndiaFilings can help you in obtaining the OPC registration in Haryana within 7-10 working days, all you need to do is submit the necessary documents. The time taken is again subject to the submission of documents and government processing. Talk to our experts today.