Raymond is one of India’s most valuable branded fabric and fashion retailers and leading integrated producers of suiting fabric. Also, it owns apparel brands like Raymond, Park Avenue, Park Avenue Woman, Notting Hill, Color Plus, and Parx. Raymond has one of the largest networks of retail shops through its brands ‘The Raymond Shop’, spread across various cities in India and abroad. In this article, we look at the procedure for starting a Raymond franchise in detail.
In India, the textile sector ranks next to Agriculture. It is one of India’s oldest industries and has a formidable presence in the country’s economy that contributes about 14 % of manufacturing value-addition, and accounts for around one-third of the gross export earnings and provides employment to millions of people. This industry provides one of the most basic needs of people and holds importance in improving the quality of life. It is a self-reliant industry, from the production of raw materials to delivery of finished products with the value-addition happening at each stage of processing.
Why Raymond Franchise?
- Raymond brand has over 90 years of expertise in men’s lifestyles.
- It is considered a very trustful brand among customers.
- It has 60% of market share in India and ranks among the top three integrated manufacturers of suiting brand in the world.
- It provides fabric solutions right from manufacturing worsted, woollen and linen fabrics to creating suits, trousers and apparels.
|Area Requirement||Square feet of 600 – 1200|
|Investment||INR 25 Lakhs – 50 Lakhs|
|Franchise/ Brand Fee||INR 6 Lakhs – 10 Lakhs|
|ROI (Return on investment)||20%|
|Location for the unit franchised outlet||Main Market|
Note:- Minimum frontage of 15 feet is required for setting up The Raymond Shop, and the franchise must have the working capital of INR 25 lakhs.
Delhi, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh
Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu
Raymond Franchise Services And Training
The following advantages are afforded by the Franchisor for setting up a The Raymond Shop.
- It supports the franchisee in-shop design and construction.
- It provides assistance in business development, i.e. site selection support
- It provides operational support for the franchise.
- It provides marketing support from menu development to local and regional advertising.
- Technical knowledge and administrative assistance are provided to the Franchisee during the term of the agreement.
- Proper training is given to all crew members and franchisees in the local place.
- Expert guidance from Head Office will be provided to the franchisee while opening the franchise.
- Current IT systems will be incorporated in the franchise.
Agreement and Term Details
Once the applicant applies to become Raymond Franchise, a team will contact them to understand the applicant’s needs and evaluate the needs and the location (if existing). The applicant would then be asked to sign the MOU, and the team will share detailed business information with the applicant. As soon as the applicant confirms the head office approval, the franchise needs to sign a 5-year franchise agreement.
Note:- Return on investment 20% can be anticipated and the payback period of capital for a unit franchise is 2-4 years. The franchise can be renewable.
Application Procedure for Raymond Franchise
The applicant who has the ambition to become a successful entrepreneur and can invest full time in the venture can apply Raymond Franchise to start own business and make extra income by becoming its Franchise. There are steps to be followed for becoming a Raymond Franchise as mentioned below:
Step 1: Official Website
The applicant should enter into the official website of Raymond.
Step 2: Franchise Registration
Move the cursor to the ‘Reach Us’ option which is available on the home page of the portal and click on ‘Franchisee’ option.
Step 3: Application Form
Now the application form for the franchise will open up on the screen.
Step 4: Complete the Details
Fill up the franchise application form with the appropriate details like
- Existing business
Step 5: Submit the Application
After filing the details, the applicant should click on “Submit ” option for successful registration.
For More Enquiries
Head Office Address
New Hind House,
Narottam Morarjee Marg, Ballard Estate,
Mumbai – 400 001.
Phone: +91 887 990 0993
Email: [email protected]