Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Yojana
Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Yojana
The State Government of Rajasthan and the Rajasthan Social Justice and Empowerment Department (SJED) have announced a new pension scheme known as Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Yojana or Widow Pension Scheme to support the Widows of the state financially. A separate budget is being allotted towards this Scheme, under which the Government is expected to render the benefits of this Yojana to all the beneficiaries. The Chief Minister of Rajasthan announced the Scheme in the financial budget of 2018.
Insights about Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Yojana
- The single women of India face a great number of difficulties in their day-to-day life. The most prominent one among these struggles is the financial crisis. To provide them with a slight relief from this, the State Government of Rajasthan has enacted the Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Yojana.
- The government has stated that the primary reason behind the implementation of this scheme is to help the destitute and widowed women to fulfil their daily needs and to raise their living standards.
- The Government has decided to pay INR 1500 per month for each beneficiary under this scheme who had applied for the same from the year of 2018.
- The women could apply for the Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Yojana and further acquire the monthly pension on their own terms and need not depend on any other individual for financial assistance.
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2018-2019|
|Implementing Authority||State Government of Rajasthan|
|Purpose of Proposal||To extend financial support to the Widows or Divorced Women|
|Beneficiaries||Widows/Divorced/ Left alone women of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiary Amount||INR 1500 per month|
|Execution Period||From the financial year of 2018-2019|
- The scheme is meant for the Widows/Divorced/ Left alone women who are the permanent residents of the state.
- Such applicants should hold a valid Government Identity Card.
- Only women who are above the age of eighteen are eligible to apply for Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Yojana.
- It should also be noted that the applicant’s annual income should be lesser than INR 2,00,0000
- The applicant should possess an Aadhar Card and a Bonafide provided by the State Government of Rajasthan.
- An Income Certificate of the applicant must be submitted.
- In case of demise of the spouse, a death certificate has to be provided.
- Also, a copy of bank account details is required for making further transactions.
If the beneficiary satisfies the eligibility criterion mentioned above, she can apply for the Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Yojana by following the steps enlisted below.
Step 1: To make an application, the candidate should initially visit the Official Site of the Rajasthan Social Justice and Empowerment Department (SJED) through this link.
Step 2: On the home page of the site, click on the Schemes drop-down menu
Step 3: Select the Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Scheme and check the displayed information.
Step 4: Followed by which you can click on the ‘Apply’ icon, and this will redirect you to another page.
Step 5: Now in the new window the candidate can fill the application form with the relevant details and submit it.
The payment process is accomplished with two instalments of six months each. The first instalment lies between April to September and the second one between October to March. The candidates are categorised on the basis of fulfilling their eligibility criteria. On account of the available additional budget, the pension acceptance for new beneficiaries is implemented. The beneficiary can access the application using this link.