Pink Fitness Franchise
Pink Fitness Franchise
Redefining women’s fitness…
Exercising is a healthy habit to maintain good physique and posture of one’s self. Many youngsters exercise regularly but as they grow old, they gradually stop exercising. This very common among women. Women often tend to consider themselves last in the family, despite working very hard for the well-being of her family members. Some women are employed whereas some are homemakers. No matter if a woman is engaged or not, she is tasked with many responsibilities. These duties that are owed to her automatically makes her very stressed. All this leads to over-weight, pressure, diabetics, etc. However, this has to be avoided as it would affect a woman’s health and well-being. To act as a helping hand for women, there are many health fitness studios being set up in different parts various parts of the country. One such fitness studio is Pink Fitness Franchise. In this article, we look at the procedure for starting a Pink Fitness franchise in India.
Pink fitness was first started as Fitness One in 2004, which is a unisex fitness studio. To provide a safe and comfortable fitness environment for women, Pink fitness gym was later established. Pink fitness works with an objective to serve as the most preferred choice of Gym that grants a clean and safe place to workout using the high standard equipment under qualified fitness experts.
Pink Fitness works towards the goal of creating ‘a safe place to work out for women’. It was first established in Anna Nagar, Chennai in 2006 and was preferred by many women in the vicinity making it an instant hit. This gym has been set up in most states of the country and is used by more than 50,000 women currently.
The franchise has over 50,000 customers and over 500 employees. With its huge reputation and fame, the franchises have offered its services in more than fifty cities across the country.
The following requirements have to be satisfied to establish a Pink fitness franchise.
- The franchise must work towards expanding the Pink franchise.
- The franchises must work together to replicate the success of the franchises in Chennai and Coimbatore.
- The franchise must make investments to expand its franchise locations in other parts of South India.
- For investment, a sum of Rs. 35 Lakhs has to be invested by a franchise.
- The area of the franchise should be sufficient to accommodate 600-1000 active members.
- The franchise has to target and achieve a membership of 100 members in the first month.
- Memberships can be created at the cost of Rs. 12,000.
- The annual revenue that can be availed through the franchise will be Rs. 60-84 Lakhs.
- Monthly income of Rs. 5-8 Lakhs can be earned through this franchise.
- Cash generated will be Rs. 2-3 Lakhs.
- Franchise will get a minimum of 2% p.m. for return on investment.
The following are the monthly expense that has to be covered by the franchises.
- Monthly rent of Rs. 80,000-100,000 has to be paid.
- Manager salary of Rs. 22,000-25,000 has to be paid.
- Key staff salary of Rs. 40,000-45,000 has to be paid.
- For other staff like nutritionists a sum of Rs. 50,000-60,000 has to be paid.
- Electricity of Rs. 25,000-30,000 has to be paid.
- For housekeeping, a sum of Rs. 20,000-25,000 has to be paid.
- For miscellaneous, a sum of Rs. 10,000-25,000 has to be paid.
- A total sum of Rs. 247,000-310,000 has to be paid.
25, Ramanathan Street,
New Avadi Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai – 600010.
Ph: 044-26476222 / 26447422
Customer Care: 9600009010
For Feedback / Complaints, E-mail to [email protected]
For further information, visit the Pink Fitness studio official website.