Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana
Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana
The Government of Rajasthan has initiated the scheme entitled ”Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana” in which the Government grants a subsidy of Rs.50,000 to the families on birth of the girl child. This scheme aims to improve the economic empowerment of girls in promoting education and provide them with a better future. In this article, we look at the assistance, eligibility and application procedure of Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana in detail.
To know about Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana
Objective of the Scheme
The primary objective of the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana is to eradicate child mortality and child marriage in society. This scheme ensures to improve girl child ratio and also promotes girls education in the state. This scheme is implemented in both rural and urban areas.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana
Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana various benefits associated with its use, which is listed below:
- Under this scheme, the Rajasthan government will provide financial assistance to the total amount of Rs. 50,000 from birth to the end of graduate education.
- The beneficiaries will get the subsidy in their account at the fixed time frame by the government.
- The government grants benefits in the form of financial assistance to the parents on the birth of the first girl child.
- The beneficiaries under this scheme will get the amount in their account at the fixed time frame by the government.
- The State Government has allotted funds of Rs. 2221 crore for the implementation of this scheme for benefiting the girl child of the state.
- This scheme aims to create sustainable growth of all these people that further helps with improving their standard of living in society.
This fund will be provided to the beneficiary girls at various stages which are as follows:
|1st Instalment||On the birth of a girl child||Rs. 2500|
|2nd Instalment||For the vaccination of one year||Rs. 2500|
|3rd Instalment||If whole Immunisation is completed within two years||Rs. 2000|
|4th Instalment||For admission in First Class||Rs. 4000|
|5th Instalment||For admission in Class 6th Std||Rs. 5000|
|6th Instalment||For admission in Class 10th Std||Rs. 11,000|
|7th Instalment||After the completion of 12th Std||Rs. 25,000|
The below following are the eligibility criteria required to apply for the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana:
- All the beneficiaries must be a native of Rajasthan
- Only to those girls who were born in a private institution registered with the Government Hospital and Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY).
- The parents will receive both the instalments whereas if the third child is a girl, then the parents would not receive the benefit of further instalments in the scheme.
Note: To get the benefit of the Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana, the beneficiaries should have the Bamashah Card which will facilitate the applicants to get the benefit of this scheme.
The applicants must furnish the below following documents along with the Application Form to apply for the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana.
- Birth certificates of child
- Bamashah card
- Application Form (duly filled)
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card,
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Valid Passport, Utility bill, Property tax bill, Telephone bill, etc.
- Passport-size photographs
- Bank account statement
- Application Procedure for the Scheme
Online Application Procedure
Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana can be applied by providing a unit to fill up the applications along with the information of the persons who are ready to avail the benefits of this scheme. The online application procedure for this scheme will be intimated in the official portal by the government. The state government is more likely to opt for an online application process for the ease of the applicants.
Offline Application Procedure
To apply for the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana, the applicant will have to follow the below step by step procedure.
Step 1: To get the benefits under this scheme, the girl’s parents can contact any of the given following institutions to apply.
- The applicants have to visit the Government Hospital where they need to contact the health officer concerned of the district taluka of Rajasthan to apply for the scheme.
- The benefits of this scheme can be obtained by contacting the Collector’s Office, Zilla Parishad, Gram Panchayat, Health Officer or Education Officer.
Step 2: Get the application form to attach the specified records along with the application form and submit it to the concerned official.
Step 3: Then, the application form will be verified by the concerned officer, if the applications are not fulfilled the conditions are returned for fulfilling all the conditions.
Step 4: Finally, the concerned Tehsil Officer will certify all the documents and send to the district Welfare Officer to certify the application form. Upon submission of the application, the applicant will receive an acknowledgement for further reference.