MCA Helpdesk provides an effective resolution of public grievances available on the Ministry of Company Affairs (MCA) Portal to help corporate entities, professionals and citizens of India. The MCA21 ticket system as a single point of contact and helps to obtain response and resolution for all MCA related services. A ticket can be raised only by the registered stakeholders/ professionals under the MCA Portal. In this article, we look at the details of the MCA helpline with contact address and e-mails.
Corporate Seva Kendra
Registered members can directly approach the Corporate Seva Kendra for any query with matters relating to Company Registration, LLP e-Filing, View Public Document (VPD), the users can contact Corporate Seva Kendra through the below following:
- Phone Number: 0124-4832500
- E-mail Address: [email protected]
DIN Cell Helpdesk
In case of any inconvenience relating to Director Identification Number (DIN) Cell, the stakeholders can use the below details with respect to MCA services,
- DIN Cell: 7088600091, 7088600092, 7088600093
- Help Desk: 0124-4832500
Central Registration Centre (CRC) Helpdesk
CRC Helpdesk aims to provide speedy name approval or incorporation related services in line with global best practices.
- CRS Helpdesk: 0124-4832500
- e-Mail Address: [email protected]
Name Approval Escalation
- In the event of raising a ticket over the service complaints with matters to the Name Reservation or Company Incorporation is not resolved within 2 working days after, then the Stakeholders can escalate this complaint by sending an email to [email protected]
- It would be escalated only in such case where it has not been resolved within 2 days as the actions will be taken only in respect of such cases. The Stakeholders are advised to wait for a resolution of complaints made within the designated time and kindly do not send e-mails as soon as tickets are raised. Stakeholders have to clearly specify the Helpdesk ticket SR number and the date on which ticket was raised in the subject line along with specific problem details. This review will be done by a Joint Secretary level officer of MCA within 7 days and the decision of the review would be intimated to the stakeholder within the estimated time.
- If the complainant is still not convinced, the stakeholders can file their 2nd review by sending an e-mail to the [email protected] (mentioning 2nd review in the title of the email).
- The 2nd review will be done by the Secretary, Corporate Affairs within 7 days. The stakeholder would also be notified about the decision of the 2nd review and the decision of the 2nd review would be intimated to the stakeholder within the estimated time.
- In the 1st and 2nd review e-mail, the complaint number along with the date on which the complaint was raised should be clearly mentioned along with the details of the problem being faced by them.
Grievance Redressal Mechanism for Complaints
If the stakeholders/ Professionals can file a service-related complaint if they are facing any technical issues in using any of the MCA services through online Portal. On the other hand, if you need to file an investor compliant you have to upload – Investor Complaint Form e-Form or Serious Compliant e-Form in the MCA-21 Application.
Create a MCA Helpdesk Ticket
To file over the service related complaint, kindly follow the below following procedure:
Access the MCA Portal
Step 1: Visit the official MCA website using this link.
Step 2: The Stakeholder/professionals have to click on the MCA Services tab that is visible on the home of the portal. The list of MCA Services will be displayed on the screen.
Step 3: Under the Complaints section, the applicants have to click on the “Create Service Related Complaint” tab.
Step 4: Upon clicking the “Register Your Complaints/Query/Suggestion” page will be displayed.
Fill in the Right Credentials
Step 5: Now the applicants have to fill the requested details such as Name of Person, city, country, contact details, category, etc.
Step 6: In the Sub Category drop-down list, the applicant has to select the relevant option based on the problem faced.
In the case of MCA employee
Step 7: In the case of MCA employee, in the “For MCA Offices” drop-down list, the employee has to select the office type.
In the case of DIN Cell
Step 8: In case you are facing a technical issue when filing any e-Form dealing with DIN processing, in the DIN field, enter the DIN.
In the case of e-Filing
Step 9: If the category of a complaint is e-Filing, then you need to enter the SRN number that has been generated in the SRN field.
Step 10: After entering all the details in the form, you need to click on the “Submit” button.
Step 11: A confirmation message will be displayed to confirm the details that you have entered in the form.
Step 12: Now you need to click on the OK to proceed further. Upon clicking, the ticket details along with ticket number are displayed. Then you will be intimated via the registered e-mail address and mobile number which is mentioned in the complaint screen.
Procedure to Create an Investor/ Serious Complaint
- To file an Investor related complaint, you need to download an Investor Complain eForm or Serious Compliant eForm, fill the same and upload in the MCA21 application. Investor related complaint e-form can be downloaded from the official MCA Portal. The same has been reproduced below in the PDF format.
- Once you have filed your complaint, it will be assigned to the MCA officials. They will look into the complaint and proceed further towards its resolution.