Madhya Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme
The Government of Madhya Pradesh has initiated a social security pension scheme for the old age destitute people of the state. This scheme intends to provide financial assistance to the beneficiaries with a monthly pension. In this article, we look at the procedure for applying for Madhya Pradesh old age pension scheme in detail.
Old Age Pension Scheme
The features of the scheme are given here:
- Under this Madhya Pradesh old age pension scheme, the Government will transfer the pension amount to the beneficiaries through their bank account.
- Eligible beneficiaries will receive a monthly pension amount of Rs.300 from the State government of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant will get a regular update regarding the scheme on their registered mobile number.
The applicant applying under this scheme should meet the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant’s age must be 60 years and above.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- This pension scheme is only for the destitute old age people.
- The applicant should be under the category of Below Poverty Line.
The required documents are to be produced at the time of registering the scheme:
- Aadhar card.
- BPL Ration card of the applicant.
- Residence Proof ( Residence certificate).
- Birth certificate or identity proof with the date of birth.
- Bank passbook and savings or deposit details.
- Applicant passport size photograph.
Online Application Procedure
To apply for the social security old age pension scheme in Madhya Pradesh, follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: The applicant has to visit the official website of Samagra Pension Portal.
Step 2: Click on “Apply for pension online” option which is visible on the home page of the portal.
Step 3: Now enter your district, portal ID and click on “Apply for pension online” button.
Step 4: The application for an old age pension scheme will appear on the screen.
Step 5: The user needs to fill the application form with required details and attach the specified documents.
Step 6: Finally, submit the application form for a successful registration.
Step 7: After applying the applicant will receive the application number for further reference.
Note: Upon submission, the applicant can able to view the status of the application online.
Track Application Online
Applicants can view their status of the application by again visiting the official website and then click on the list of applicants received and enter the required details and click on generate list button.