Jharkhand Records of Rights
Jharkhand Records of Rights
Jharkhand Records of Rights is an extract from the land records registers held by the Revenue Department of State Government. This land record (ROR) contains all information regarding the land property and history of holders of land. This land revenue document is a crucial indicator of the legal status of a property. The Jharkhand ROR register is maintained in the Revenue Departments for every village separately. Jharkhand Government digitised all land records online. Property or landowners in Jharkhand can easily access Government land records through the official website. In this article, we look at the procedure to obtain a certified copy of Jharkhand Records of Rights online in detail.
Know more about Jharkhand Property Registration
Importance of Jharkhand Records of Rights
Importance of obtaining a certified copy of Jharkhand records of rights is described here:
- Jharkhand land revenue record (ROR) endorses the real owner of a land
- This land record ROR is helpful to detect false claim on the lands
- Usage of a certified copy of an extract of revenue records avoids the land grabbing
- Jharkhand record of rights (revenue record) can be used in the court litigations related to land/property
- Jharkhand records of rights will help holder to avoid any legal hassles in the future
- Uses of Jharkhand Records of Rights
- The following are some of the essential purposes of Jharkhand Records of Rights (ROR):
- In Jharkhand, ROR is used to check the ownership of an ancestral land or any other land.
- Extracts of ROR can be used to get details of land type, and the variety of activities carried out on land.
- Jharkhand ROR(revenue record) is a vital document to obtain information regarding an agricultural aspect of the land and its surrounding areas
- ROR (land records) is required at Registrar’s office when sale transaction of land (mutation) is being done.
- Jharkhand record of rights is one of the mandatory documents to raise farm creditor to apply for the loan from a bank.
- The court may need land records proofs in case of any civil litigation. Extract of ROR can be produced for this purpose.
- It is crucial to check the property card of the seller and ensure ownership of the area while buying land in Jharkhand,
- Buyer has to verify the ownership of the land (ROR) on which the flat is constructed while purchasing a flat
Attributes in Jharkhand Records of Rights
The Jharkhand Records of Rights (ROR extract) contains the following details about land or property.
- Changes in ownership
- Nature and limits of owner’s rights and conditions
- Mutation numbers
- Type of irrigation (such as Irrigated kind or Rainfed nature)
- Type of soil (agricultural or non-agricultural)
- Survey number of the land
- Area of the earth – fit for cultivation
- Details of charges of attachment and decrees as per the order of the civil court or revenue authorities
- If any aspects of pending litigations
- The field in possession of landholder and the classification of each area are entered from the Dag Chitha
- Details of pending loans for buying seeds, pesticides or fertilisers
- Information on the type of crops planted in the last cultivating season
- Aspects of tax paid or unpaid
- Details of the loan taken by the owner
The certified copy of Jharkhand records of rights will be provided, if there are no disputes regarding its ownership and the concerned land should not Jharkhand Government land or any assigned land belonging to the Government.
Get Jharkhand Records of Rights – Online Procedure
Procedure to obtain a Jharkhand Records of Rights (ROR) is described in detail below:
Step 1: Applicant needs to visit the home page of the Jharbhoomi web portal (Jharkhand Land Records) to get ROR.
Step 2: In the main page, the applicant needs to click on the अपना खाता देखे option. The link will redirect to new page.
Step 3: The digital map of Jharkhand will be displayed. You need to select the appropriate district where the land or property is situated.
Step 4: By selecting the district, the digital map of the blocks of the selected district will be displayed. The applicant needs to select the concerned block.
Step 5: In the new page the selected district and zone name (block) will be available. Light (हल्का) and land type (किस्म जमीन) need to be selected from the drop-down menu. You can get the records of rights (ROR) details by selecting any of the following methods:
- View all accounts of Mouja by name
- View all reports of Mouja as per Khasara number
- View account number
- View account holder name
Step 6: If you want to view all accounts of Mauja by name, filter Mauja list of the letters as shown. If you want to view by account number or holder name, the same will have to be provided in the box shown.
Step 7: Once you select and provide details click on search option. The revenue record with details of Name of royalty, Father’s/, Husband’s name, Account Number, Khesara number, Authority record will be displayed.
Step 8: Click on view option, the Jharkhand records of rights of the concerned person will be displayed.
Step 9: By clicking on the print option, the certified copy of Jharkhand records of rights can be obtained.
Note: It is suggested to get a copy of the Jharkhand ROR every year to check whether the details are updated in the Revenue Records.