International Training Academy Franchise
International Training Academy Franchise
“If you can read this thank a teacher.”― Harry S. Truman
A teacher, whose endeavors remain substantially underrated, maketh the world more resourceful. Without them, the likes of entrepreneurs; industrialists; engineers; writers; poets; dancers; and singers of the planet would cease to exist, at least in its current prolific form. International Training Academy (ITA) is a dedicated wing of Institute of International Teachers Training (IITT) registered under the Government of India. Its educational program is on par with global methodologies and procedures of teaching and training. With the object of producing teachers with a distinctive set of skills to teach budding learners from diverse backgrounds, the institute is rooted in its belief of delivering more value for money. In this article, we look at the procedure for starting an International Training Academy franchise.
Methodology of Training
Kolkata based ITA, under the watchful eyes of its parent company, renders internationally recognized Pre and Primary Teachers Training Program through its all-inclusive curriculum, skilled faculty, and passionate support team. It offers International Diploma/Advanced Diploma/Post Graduate Diploma and a range of certificate and modular courses including Special Needs Education, ensuring that the learner is thoroughly ingrained of the various facets of childhood education. Besides these functions, ITA facilitates workshops for teachers, mothers, and corporate women to guide the children methodically in aspects not related to education.
The institute functions with the objective of:
- Providing budding teachers with an ultimate learning platform for both pre and primary school teaching.
- Pursuing contemporary procedures and approaches in teaching.
- Producing distinctly talented teachers who are averse with the learning ability of children belonging to diverse backgrounds.
- Rendering rigorous training through experienced professionals.
- Providing utmost practical experiences to the trainees so as to enhance their learning and development.
Strengths of the Organization
- ITA is a Government of India registered and ISO 9001:2015 certified institution.
- Rendering of internationally accepted courses, thereby enabling teachers to pursue their endeavors globally.
- A team comprising of highly motivated expert trainers with a rich industry experience.
- Continuous upgradation and implementation of teaching methodologies.
- Mandatory Teaching Practice sessions to students in a nearby primary school during the curriculum to inculcate practical knowledge and confidence.
- 100% placement assistance to students through its job portal. This particular service is provided to the students for a lifetime.
- Availability of courses in E-learning/Distance/Regular mode based on the requirement of students.
Greater associations produce better outcomes due to the scope of knowledge-sharing and the aspect of teamwork. IAT is associated with the following international organizations:
- College of Teachers, London.
- Cambridge English Teacher, U.K.
- Training Qualifications, U.K.
- International Association of Distance Learning, U.K.
- International Montessori Society, U.S.A.
- National Council of Teachers for English, U.S.A.
- AECED or Tata Institute of Social Sciences, India
- International Association of Social Sciences, India
- National Skill Development Corporation, India.
ITA is scouting for educational learning partners who display an interest in the proven and successful business model of the institution. Individuals or institutions aiming to start or expand business in the education sector, school administrators with a vision of creating a place of identity in the society, and quality conscious individuals interested in shaping careers are considered as ideal partner franchisees. The institution looks for franchise opportunities the world over, given the international recognition for the courses. Its partnership model facilitates “One city One partner,” meaning a partner for a city, in tyre 2 and tyre 3 cities. Special preference is allocated to the visionary, young, and enterprising women entrepreneurs.
Women as Entrepreneurs
Women entrepreneurship (the kind preferred by IITT) has been gaining grounds over the last three decades, especially in the education sector, which in some ways (we love exceptions and there are plenty) is a women’s cup of tea. These women play a defining role in the economic growth of our country. IITl’s website specifies the following attributes to be found in women entrepreneurs:
- Hard working.
- Ability and desire to take risks.
- Potential to earn profits.
Apart from the benefit of expertise and reputation, the institute provides full-fledged academic support, including the recruitment of trainers. In addition to it, the institute bears the brunt of facilitating the marketing activities of its partners. To sum it up, IITT intends to work together with its educational learning partners throughout its contractual association.
Locations of Prospective Expansion
A few areas have been shortlisted as the likely locales of expansion, though applications are invited for franchise establishments in any location:
- Himachal Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Madhya Pradesh
The Numbers Game
Candidates willing to be engaged in the pursuit of educating teachers may start an IAT franchise by investing a sum of INR 2 lakhs-5 lakhs, along with a franchise cost of Rs. 2,00,000. Selected franchise units will be rendered a performance guarantee. The return of investment is expected to be 35%, with a likely payback period of a year.
The property may be residential, with a trivial square feet requirement of 300-500 square feet. Moreover, the property must be established in high streets.
The following means of training are provided to the appointed franchisees:
- Expert guidance from the head office in establishing the franchise.
- Detailed operating manual.
- Field assistance for efficient execution of tasks.
Note – The franchise will house all the current IT systems.
Terms of Contract
The franchisees must establish a contact with the organization for a term of five years. The contract can be renewed after the expiry of this period.
How to Approach?
The opportunity can be applied for by visiting the partner page of IITT’s official website. The application process isn’t time-consuming and merely prompts the need of a few personal details. If the applicant is deemed to be a right fit, he/she will be contacted for further discussions and proceedings in due course of time.
For further details, interested parties may contact the address specified herewith:
Toll Free: 1800 103 9098
188/85 Prince Anwarshah Road Kolkata -700045