Himachal Pradesh Records of Rights
Himachal Pradesh Records of Rights
Himachal Pradesh Records of Rights is an extract from the land records registers held by the Revenue Department of State Government. ROR contains all information regarding the land property and history of holders of land. This revenue document (ROR/Jamabandi) is a crucial indicator of the legal status of a property. The Himachal Pradesh (ROR) register is maintained in the Revenue Departments for every village separately. Himachal Pradesh Government issues certified copies of entries in the record of rights to residents of Himachal Pradesh. In this article, we look at the procedure to obtain a certified copy of Himachal Pradesh Records of Rights or extract of Jamabandi in detail.
Know more about Himachal Pradesh Property Registration
Importance of Himachal Pradesh Records of Rights
Importance of obtaining a certified copy of Himachal Pradesh of rights is described here:
- Himachal Pradesh Records of Rights (Jamabandi) endorses the real owner of a land
- This land record ROR (Jamabandi) is helpful to detect false claim on the lands
- Usage of a certified copy of the extract of ROR records of rights avoids land grabbing
- Himachal Pradesh record of rights (ROR) can be used in court litigations related to property
- Records of Rights will help holder to avoid any legal hassles in the future
Uses of Himachal Pradesh Records of Rights
The following are some of the essential purposes of Himachal Pradesh Records of Rights (ROR-1B):
- In Himachal Pradesh, ROR is used to check the ownership of an ancestral land or any other land.
- Extracts of ROR can be used to get details of land type, and the variety of activities carried out on land.
- Himachal Pradesh ROR(Jamabandi) is a vital document to obtain information regarding an agricultural aspect of the land and its surrounding areas
- ROR (Jamabandi) is required at Registrar’s office when sale transaction of land (mutation) is being done.
- Himachal Pradesh record of rights is one of the mandatory documents to raise farm creditor to apply for the loan from a bank.
- The court may needs land records proofs in case of any civil litigation. Extract of ROR can be produced for this purpose.
- It is crucial to check the property card of the seller and ensure ownership of the area while buying land in Himachal Pradesh,
- Buyer has to verify the ownership of the land (ROR-1B) on which the flat is constructed while purchasing a flat
Attributes in Himachal Pradesh Records of Rights
The Himachal Pradesh Records of Rights (ROR extract)contains the following details about land or property.
- Changes in ownership
- Nature and limits of owner’s rights and conditions
- Mutation numbers
- Type of irrigation (such as Irrigated kind or Rainfed nature)
- Type of soil (agricultural or non-agricultural)
- Survey number of the land
- Area of the earth – fit for cultivation
- Details of charges of attachment and decrees as per the order of the civil court or revenue authorities
- Details of pending loans for buying seeds, pesticides or fertilisers
- Details about the type of crops planted in the last cultivating season
- If any aspects of pending litigations
- The field in possession of landholder and the classification of each area are entered from the Dag Chitha
- Aspects of tax paid or unpaid
- Details of the loan taken by the owner
The certified copy of Himachal Pradesh records of rights will be provided, if there are no disputes regarding its ownership and the concerned land should not Himachal Pradesh Government land or any assigned land belonging to the Government.
The concerned authority for providing a certified copy of Himachal Pradesh Records of Rights (ROR) is Tahasildar.
Application Processing Time
The certified copy of Records of Rights (ROR) can be obtained within fifteen minutes from Lok Mitra Kendra.
The following supporting documents need to be submitted for obtaining a certified copy of Himachal Pradesh records of rights or ROR-1B.
- Application form
- Land-related documents
- Any other material in support/claim
Applying for Himachal Pradesh Records of Rights through Lok Mitra Kendra
Procedure to get an extract of ROR-B through Lok Mitra Kendra is explained in detail below.
Approach Lok Mitra Kendra
Step 1: Applicant needs to approach the Lok Mitra Kendra in your area to obtain an extract ROR-1B.
Submit an Application
Step 2: The applicant needs to apply in the prescribed format for obtaining a certified copy of Himachal Pradesh records of rights at the Lok Mitra Kendra. The application form for getting the extract of Himachal Pradesh Records of Rights (ROR-1B) is enclosed here.Certified_Copy_of_RoR_Form
Provide the following information in the application form:
- Property details such as District, Mandal, Village and Khata Number
- Ration card and Adhaar card number
- Informant details such as relation, email ID and mobile number
- Information related to property boundaries
Note: mention the mode of delivery of extract of ROR-1B.
Step 3: Furnish all necessary documents (mentioned above) to the Lok Mitra Kendra, service operator. The request for an extract of ROR will be forwarded online to the concerned authority, i.e., Tahasildar.
Note: Lok Mitra Kendra service operator will issue a receipt with the ROR application number. Himachal Pradesh ROR application number will also be sent to the registered mail ID and mobile number. Keep it safe for future reference.
Step 4: The concerned authority will process the Himachal Pradesh ROR extract request online.
Step 5: After downloading all proceeding documents, Tahasildhar will take action for issuing a certified copy of the Records of Rights.
Get Himachal Pradesh ROR
If the request for an extract of Himachal Pradesh records of rights, approved by Tahasildhar, Himachal Pradesh ROR will be dispatched through courier from Lok Mitra Kendra to applicant’s address if the delivery type is speed post local or non-local.
If the delivery type selected as manual mode, then the applicant has to collect the extract of ROR from Lok Mitra Kendra where you have applied for a certified copy of Himachal Pradesh Records of Rights (ROR).
Note: It is suggested to get a copy of the ROR every year to check whether the details are updated in the Revenue Records.
Post by Renu Suresh
Renu is experience content writer specialised in compliances and company rules.