Haryana Society Registration
Haryana Society Registration
Society is a group of persons joined together for the specified purpose of providing a non-profitable service. Societies registered under the Haryana Societies Registration Act holds the status of a legal entity. The Department of Industries and Commerce is responsible for registering Societies under the Haryana Government. In this article, we look at the process for Haryana Society Registration in detail.
Purpose of Registering Society
There are various reasons are listed below for registering a society are as follows:
- Promotion of arts, science, education, literature, philosophy, religion, industries, skill development, fine arts, etc.
- Promotion of charity or any philanthropic activity.
- Promotion of sports, folk arts, handicrafts.
- Instruction and diffusion of useful knowledge.
- Diffusion of political education.
- Establishment of libraries or reading rooms for the use of the general public.
- Promotion of conservation of natural resources such as land, water, forest and wildlife.
- Formation of associations of flats or floor space owner according to the requirements as laid down under the Haryana Apartment Ownership Act, 1983.
- Collection of natural history, instruments or designs etc.
- Implementation and Promotion of any government sponsored scheme in the state.
The required documents are to be furnished when submitting the application form.
- Bye-law of the Society.
- Memorandum of Society approved by the President/Secretary of the Society in each page.
- Resolution of the General Body Meeting.
- Copy of the Confirmation of Resolution.
- Copy of the identification proofs of all members.
- Agreement of House rent along with a copy of the R.O.R.
The applicable charges to be paid to get the service by the applicant is Rs.100/-
Haryana Society Registration Procedure
To register for society registration in Haryana, follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: The applicant must visit the official website of Haryana Government.
Step 2: Click on “Online Service” menu which is displayed on the home page of the web portal.
Step 3: The user has to select “Registration of Societies” from the drop-down list.
Step 4: If the user is registering for the first time one needs to click the ” New Registration” option.
Step 5: Then the application form will open up for the registration of online services.
Step 6: After registering the applicant will receive confirmation to his registered email id.
Step 7: Now the user is redirected to the login page to proceed further create your login ID by entering your mail id and password.
Step 8: After logging the application form for societies registration will appear on the screen.
Step 9: Fill up the application form with the appropriate details and upload the scanned documents.
Step 10: Click on “Submit” button for successful registration and your application will go to the concerned district Registrar office for verification.
Note: Upon submission, the applicant will receive the acknowledgement number for further reference.
Track Application Status
The status of society registration can be verified by using the official portal of the Industries and Commerce department of Haryana.
Step 1: Click on “Verification of Society” below online service option.
Step 2: Enter the relevant details of firms such as
- District name
- Registration number
- Society name
- Location of society
- State details
- Registration date.
Step 3: Now click “Click here to verify” button and then the status of your application will be viewed.
Note: Once the status is approved, the applicant will receive the Society registration certificate within seven working days from the date of application submitted.
Income Tax eFiling
We have made the Income Tax eFiling, simple and easy. File your income tax return online with the dedicated Tax Experts support from IndiaFilings.
IndiaFilings.com (ERI ID: ERIA100945) is an Income Tax Department authorised eReturn Intermediary.