Mysore Silk Udyog Franchise
Mysore Silk Udyog Franchise
‘The Gorgeous Palace of Indian Ethnic Fashion’
In India, the percentage of investing in franchise businesses continues to grow; franchisors are taking notice and increasingly directing their recruitment efforts towards the active entrepreneur. With this trend in mind, Mysore Silk Udyog operates a very successful franchise model of business across India. Mysore Silk Udyog wishes to continue enlarges its footprint across the country, and it’s seeking to appoint franchises across the length and breadth of the country. In this article, we look at the requirements and investment required for setting up a Mysore Silk Udyog Franchise in India.
Know more about Elements of Franchise Agreement
Mysore Silk Udyog Franchise
Mysore Silk Udyog has fifty-five years of experience hence it has sparked an effective revolution in fashion retailing. MSU commenced its operations in 1995 and emerged into the franchising/distribution commenced in 2018. This is one of the most favoured destinations for Indian women who are very particular about the uniqueness of their attire. Mysore Silk Udyog operates presently operates 50 showrooms throughout India.
Motto of Mysore Silk Udyog
The gorgeous palace of Indian ethnic fashion – Mysore Silk Udyog upholds by the slogan of offers unique range of Sarees, Suits, Lehngas, Lachas and Bridal Apparel for brides, mothers, daughters as well as grannies whose never-ending thirst for variety in colours and designs.
Why Mysore Silk Udyog Franchise?
- Mysore Silk Udyog (MSU) is a reputed brand of retail stores running in our country selling ethnic wear for women.
- MSU runs a very well established Franchise and presently operates 50 showrooms across the country
- MSU expertise over 20 years of leading in-house designers
- MSU provides an explosive range of products
- As part of Mysore Silk Udyog family, Franchisee will be part of a family that sets the high standards and offers the complete package.
- From the day you sign the agreement, MSU will help the franchisee to run the business efficiently and profitably.
Mysore Silk Udyog is focusing for master partners with an entrepreneurial spirit, strong motivation to emerge and deserve willingness to invest and create a strong benevolence along with commitment and customer-intended thinking.
Experience in fashion retailing is not required for setting up an MSU franchise, but there are numerous qualities are expecting from the applicant:
- A passion for customer satisfaction
- Motivation and committed management skills to help obtain the best of team
- Confident and enthusiastic interpersonal skills to deal with all customers
- Commercial awareness to decide for the business
For officially nominate the entrepreneur as a Franchisee for Mysore Silk Udyog, a contract agreement will be signed by MSU. After receiving this agreement letter, the new entrepreneur can operate his / her franchise. This initial contract will be for a term period of five years. It can be renewed after that by mutual consent.
Criteria for Infrastructure
The Mysore Silk Udyog will require an area of about 1000 square feet for setting up an MSU franchise, and the location is preferably close to a large residential area.
Locales of Operation
Mysore Silk Udyog has enlisted the following locations for the franchise:
- North Zone – Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu And Kashmir, Punjab, Uttaranchal
- South Zone – Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu
- East Zone – Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West Zone – Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central Zone – Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories – Andaman and Nicobar, Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu
The applicant will have to invest in the furniture, interiors, fixtures and equipment’s of the MSU showroom, which will cost up to Rs 20-50 lakhs.
- The Applicant will have to pay an upfront amount equivalent to 50% of the sale value of stock provided by MSU instead of stock.
- For Locations in the disturbed and far-flung corner of India, the applicant will have to pay an upfront amount equivalent to 100 % of the sale value of the stock provided by MSU.
MSU Franchise Earnings Details
- Mysore Silk Udyog will pay the Franchise an interest at a rate of 8 % per annum on 50% of the amount paid for stocks.
- The Franchise will earn fixed earnings of 25% of all sales generated at the MSU showroom.
- Additionally, Mysore Silk Udyog will also pay 2% of sales towards advertisements in the territory of the Franchise.
- However, for the first six months period, MSU will pay 6% of sales towards poster in the territory and the Franchise will have earning of 23% of sales.
- Credit card charges, for goods sold for, will be borne by Mysore Silk Udyog.
Target Sale and Incentive policy
Mysore Silk Udyog will be fixing a Target Sale for every Franchise from the second year of commencement of operation and will provide target linked incentive policy:
Slab 1: If the total franchise sales exceed Target by 15 %, then an additional 1% of the Sale Price on the surplus will be provided.
Slab 2: If the total sales exceed Target by 25 %, the Franchise will get an additional 1.25 % of the Sale Price on the surplus.
Slab 3: For sales exceed Target by 50 %, MSU will pay the Franchise an additional 1.50 % of the Sale Price on the surplus.
If an entrepreneur wishes to join the Mysore Silk Udyog family and cash upon the vast opportunities of the ever-growing market of ethnic fashion wear, drop a mail at [email protected] or make a call to head office.
Contact Number: 91-9902305283 or 9900378699.
Address For Contact:
Mysore Silk Udyog
#14/A, Rajass Heights
Training and Support from MSU
Experience in fashion retailing is not required for setting up an MSU franchise, Mysore Silk Udyog support will provide training and support in all aspects of retail management and operations. Once the applicant has selected a location, duly approved by MSU, the following supports will be provided by MSU.
- The technical staff of MSU will assist the franchisee in designing a workable layout for the showroom.
- The technical team will also provide complete assistance in-store design and visual merchandising.
- Mysore Silk Udyog will provide accounting Software for efficient billing and inventory management functions.
- The competent designing team offers the content & design of all marketing, advertising and promotional collateral as per requirement.
- Mysore Silk Udyog will provide the pre-printed stationery for bills and visiting cards
- If desired by the Franchise, MSU will depute staff for training and any other purpose at the showroom of the Franchise at the cost of the Franchise.
- Operational support will be provided by a professional team, which guides the Franchise in operating his/her business and provides any problem-solving or troubleshooting assistance as required.