Yummerica Fries Franchise
Yummerica Fries Franchise
Fast food in India is emerging as the most preferred food option amongst children and adults alike. These fast food restaurants are located in places where there is a huge gathering of people. Its secret recipes and mouthwatering aroma tempt the passers-by to explore the options. On the other hand, it is considered to be an effective business option for entrepreneurs. Yummerica Fries has more recently joined the list of such fast food establishments. In this article, we look at the requirements and investment required for starting a Yummerica fries franchise.
Yummerica fries was founded in the year 2017 and is currently located in more than 10 cities globally. The band works with the aim of satisfying its customers by serving the best of fries in the world.
The restaurant is known for its fine quality of food preparation by prioritizing the needs of its customers. The chefs maintain a rapport with all the customers building a mutual trust leading to the innovation of new experiences and opportunities.
About the Restaurant
The food list includes Fries, Shakes, Potato Tornado, Burgers, Mini Pancakes and Waffles. Since the restaurant is located in various places, the prices changes accordingly. The prepared foods can either be eaten in the restaurant or the customers can also opt for taking home (Take Away). The existing restaurants are gaining up to 40%-60% return on investment every year after covering all the expenses. The franchises investment increases 10% every year, thereby the investments will be covered within 12-18 months. Lowest royalty of 4% is levied on Net Sales every month excluding the government taxes. Franchises can also choose pure veg outlets too.
The following are the benefits can be availed by a franchise:
- Good return on investment
- Training and Support from Head Office
- Detailed Operating Manuals
- Site Selection Assistance
- Start-up Support
Following support services are provided by the principal company:
- Complete assistance like construction, full design support, civil work and interior’s of the QSR will be provided for the project.
- Branding and print designs for the entire brand will be done by the Head Office.
- Equipment and fabrication required to run the outlet are provided by the in-house fabrication unit.
- All franchisees are trained by experienced support personnel.
- Extensive training and induction program is carried out on site before the launch of the outlet.
- Operational and training manuals will be provided.
- Menu cards are designed and printed throughout the operations.
- Promotion and marketing materials are provided during the launch as well as for day to day operations.
- Store Marketing plan is shared with the franchisees.
- Initial inventory plans are explained and taught to the team.
- Operation audit and quality control are taught to make sure the outlet runs up to the mark every day.
- New products are introduced and training is given when required.
- Franchisees can use the online ordering app which helps all our outlets to get delivery status of the orders.
- Online site selection.
A sum of Rs. 5 lakh-10 lakh has to be invested by a franchise. The brand fee/ franchise is Rs. 5 lakh with 6% for royalty/commission.
A fee of Rs. 5,00,000 has to be paid as unit/brand fee and a fee of Rs. 50,00,000 has to be paid as a master/brand fee with a royalty or commission of 3%.
The restaurant intends to reach a larger target of people by opening many other branches in the country. The following are the areas shortlisted for launch:
Northern Region – Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh
Southern Region – Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana
Eastern Region – Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
Western Region – Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
Central Region – Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
Union Territories – Andaman and Nicobar, Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu
Terms & Conditions
All franchises must have a standard franchise agreement for a minimum of 3 years, which can be later extended by renewing the agreement.