Atal Incubation Centres announces the WOMENPreneur 2022 Startup Incubator Program. Atal Incubation Centres (AIC) Banasthali has partnered with Startup India as the key partner for rolling out the Program. WOMENPreneur is an 11 months Incubation Program for Women-led Startups of all stages from Idea to Prototype, from Market Validation to early Revenue. The unique ‘Hybrid’ Incubation Program has been designed keeping in mind the different challenges of women entrepreneurs.
The objective of WOMENPreneur 2022
The WOMENPreneur 2022 program aims to nurture innovative technology-based scalable solutions having the capacity to solve pressing issues making them investable and sustainable.
AIC Banasthali is India’s first & largest women-centric Business Incubator. AIC Banasthali aims to create a conducive environment for women startups of all stages and across sectors, providing them with confidence and the vision to scale their ventures.
Eligible Startup for WOMENPreneur 2022
- Ideation Stage Startup
- Validation Stage Startup
- Early Traction Startup
- Scaling Stage Startup
Eligibility Criteria for WOMENPreneur 2022
The Eligibility Criteria to apply for the WOMENPreneur 2022 are as follows:
- Startups in which women or a group of women hold a minimum 51% shareholding. However, the startups can have male co-founders.
- The startup must be willing to work full-time with no predictable source of income
- The startup should solve a critical national/social problem in an innovative, transformational way with the help of technology that seeks to bring social/commercial value.
- A startup should be registered as a Private Limited/Partnership or LLP to apply for the WOMENPreneur 2022
- WOMENPreneur 2022 offers Grants upto Rs.10.85 Lakhs under the Department of Science & Technology (GoI) NIDHI PRAYAS Program for developing technology-based hardware prototypes.
- WOMENPreneur 2022 offers Grants upto Rs. 7.00 Lakhs under the Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY) TIDE 2.0 Scheme for developing software or ICT solutions.
- WOMENPreneur 2022 also offers Grants upto Rs. 15.00 Lakhs from the Ministry of MSME for idea stage Product Startups.
- Grants & Seed Funding support also provided upto Rs. 50.00 Lakhs under Startup India Seed Fund Scheme.
- The program also offers Seed funding upto Rs. 100.00 Lakhs under the Department of Science & Technology (GoI) offering Funds under the Seed Support Program.
- The selected startups will get Access to Funding Support
- The women entrepreneur will get Access to the world-class research labs (across all streams) at Banasthali
- The selected startups will get Access to curated Business Acceleration, Training and Workshops
- The selected startups will get Access to startup support services of partners like ZOHO, RazorPay, AWS, VIE Stories
- Access to a wide network of Angels, Angel Networks & VCs
- Access to the huge industry network of AIC Banasthali.
Women Startups working in the areas of Technology & Sciences will be preferred.
- Analytics, Advertising, and Architecture Interior Design
- AR VR (Augmented + Virtual Reality) and Automotive
- Art & Photography, Animation, and Chemicals
- Computer Vision, Telecommunication & Networking
- Construction and Agriculture
- Aeronautics Aerospace & Defence
- AI, Green Technology, and Events
- Fashion, Finance Technology and Enterprise Software
- Food & Beverages, Design and Dating Matrimonial
- Education, Renewable Energy, and Technology Hardware
- Healthcare & Lifesciences, Internet Of Things and IT Services
- Human Resources, Marketing, and Nanotechnology
- Non-Renewable Energy, Pets & Animals
- Media & Entertainment
- Retail, House-Hold Services, Professional & Commercial Services
- Sports, Social Impact and Social Network
- Textiles & Apparel
- Indic Language Startups, Transportation & Storage
- Logistics, Travel & Tourism
- Security Solutions, Airport Operations, and Real Estate
- Other Specialty Retailers, Safety and Robotics
- Passenger Experience, Biotechnology, and Waste Management
- Toys And Games
The relevant service type for WOMENPreneur 2022 is as follows:
- Government and Hyperlocal
- Discovery and Location-Based Services
- Manufacturing and Marketplace
- Mobile, Offline, and Online Aggregator
- Peer To Peer, Platform, and Consulting
- Consumer Internet, Engineering, and E-Commerce
- Rental and Enterprise Mobility
- Research, Sharing Economy, and Social Enterprise
The entrepreneur needs to pay a 2% Equity or INR 40,000 Fee for applying WOMENPreneur 2022
|30th April 2022||Call for Applications|
|18th May 2022||Last date of Registration|
|28th May 2022||1st Round of Shortlisting|
|5th June 2022||2nd Round of Shortlisting|
|17-18th June 2022||Bootcamp for Shortlisted Participants|
|25th June 2022||Final Shortlisting & Onboarding of Incubation Cohort|
|2nd July 2022||Commencement of Incubation Program|
The WOMENPreneur 2022 Startup Incubator Program applications will be open till 18th May 2022. The applicant is required to access the official webpage of AIC Banasthali.
From the homepage, click on the Program option and then select WOMENPreneur 2022, the link will redirect to the new page.
By clicking on the apply now option, the application page will be displayed. Provide the details of the founder and click on next. An OTP will be sent to the respective mail address, and provide the same to proceed further.
On the new page, furnish the details of a startup such as:
- Name of the Start-up
- Details of Startup Idea
- Stage of Startup
- Details of the sector do the Start-up/business/ idea fall under
After providing the details attach the Presentation/Pitch deck and click on the submit button. The applicant needs to attend the interviews.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a “Pitch Session” to pitch about the startups. Final results will be announced on 25th June 2022.