Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana
Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana
The Government of Rajasthan has launched the Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana for the unemployed youths of the state. Under this scheme, the government will provide monthly financial assistance to support the unemployed graduates. The primary objective of the scheme is to increase the employment opportunities among the youth and placing them in the different department of the State Government. In this article, we look at the Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana in detail.
To know about Mukhyamantri Palanhar Yojana
Benefits of the Scheme
The following are the benefits of the scheme explained below:
- The eligible applicant will be given monthly financial assistance from the State Government of INR 3500 to women and INR 3,000 for men.
- The eligible candidates will get training on skill development based upon the choice of their selected department.
- The money (financial assistance) will be directly transferred to the beneficiary bank’s account.
Note: The scheme benefit will be availed by the beneficiary only for the period of two years.
To apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana, the applicants must possess the below following criteria:
- Applicant’s age group to be 18 to 35 will be eligible for Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana.
- Applicant should be the resident of Rajasthan.
- Applicant must be unemployed and enrolled as job-seeker.
- Applicant must be enrolled in an employment bank.
- It is compulsory for the applicant to pass a graduate.
- The applicant family annual income must be less than Rs. 3 lakhs or less to apply for the scheme.
- The beneficiary must not be employed in any kind of small government or private job.
The required documents must be furnished along with the application form are as follows:
- Copy of higher secondary mark sheet.
- Income Certificate
- Degree certificate of the applicant.
- Other educational certificates, optional.
- Identity Proof: PAN, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter Identity Card, etc.
- Address Proof: Aadhar, Valid Passport, Utility bill, Property tax bill, etc.
- Bank account details (copy of bank passbook).
- The applicant must not be a defaulter in the records of any bank.
Online Application Procedure
Before applying for the unemployment assistance scheme, the applicant has to register their name on the employment bank, follow the below steps to get registered online.
Step 1: The applicant has to go to the official portal of the Department of Skills employment and entrepreneurship to register as a job seeker.
Step 2: One needs to register into the portal as the new user to apply for the scheme.
Step 3: Click on “log in” menu which is displayed on the webpage of the portal.
Step 4: The applicant needs to enter the required details on the form.
Step 5: After filling all the information the OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Step 6: Then click on the “Register” button for successful registration. After registering the password will be sent to your registered mail id for the login purpose.
Step 7: After that, the applicant will be required to fill the application form with all the mandatory details.
Step 8: Then, upload all the supporting documents onto the portal before submitting the application.
Step 9: Finally, the applicant will have to click on the Submit icon.
To apply for the Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana, the applicant will have to visit the Employment department Rajasthan. Then the applicant will have to fill up the form with the relevant details with the requested documents. The concerned official will process the application request further.