Land Accelerator South Asia 2022
Land Accelerator South Asia 2022
World Resources Institute India (WRI India) and Sangam Ventures are jointly hosting the Land Accelerator South Asia 2022. The Land Accelerator South Asia is designed to foster a unique entrepreneurial eco-system that aims at nurturing the innovative landscape entrepreneurs with dedicated mentorship, technical expertise, marketing and networking solutions, and funding for scaling up.
Objectives of Land Accelerator South Asia
The primary objective of the Land Accelerator South Asia program is to develop sustainable and profitable business models for land restoration.
The eligible startups for Land Accelerator South Asia is listed below:
- Validation Stage Startup
- Early Traction Startup
- Scaling Stage Startup
Eligibility Criteria to apply for the Land Accelerator South Asia is as follows:
- The startup should be working to improve an agrarian, farm, or forest landscape through a business approach. This includes climate-smart agriculture, sustainable forestry, reforestation, non-timber forest produce, and similar activities
- Stage – Minimum Viable Product, Early traction, Scaling
- The startup should be interested in raising money for their venture to avail the benefit of this program
- Incorporated in India, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan or Sri Lanka are also eligible for Land Accelerator South Asia 2022
Land Accelerator South Asia is looking for a cohort of 50 entrepreneurs from across South Asia.
- The selected entrepreneur will get a chance to undergo a 6-week training, post which 15 entrepreneurs will be selected for additional training
- Mentoring support will also provide to selected entrepreneurs of Land Accelerator Program
- Land Accelerator South Asia will also get an opportunity to pitch to impact investors
- Funding support through a grant of € 3,000 at the successful completion of the program will be offered to Top 15 startups
Incentives Offered to Startups
Land Accelerator South Asia 2022 offers all possible institutional support for start-ups incubated with them.
Fiscal Incentives Offered
Startups will receive a grant of € 3,000 (Rs.251180.860 at the successful completion of the program (Top 15 startups).
- The applicant no needs to pay the registration costs, free program participation
- Land Accelerator South Asia 2022 will provide focused support for women entrepreneurs
- Customized curriculum related to land restoration will also be provided for eligible startups
- Peer learning with other entrepreneurs
- Free travel and accommodation in New Delhi during 6 days in-person workshop will be provided
- This program will make a Connection with mentors who will help the startup to scale up
- The applicant can Pitch their business to investors on Demo Day
Land Acceleration program is looking to collaborate & work with startups in any of the following themes:
- Green Technology
- Waste Management
The relevant service type for the accelerator program is as follows:
- Peer To Peer
- Social Enterprise
TimeLine of Land Accelerator South Asia 2022
|Application Opens||31st January 2022|
|Deadline to Apply||31st March 2022|
|Application Result Date||13 MAY, 2022|
Land Accelerator South Asia 2022 – Application Procedure
The application procedure to apply for this acceleration program 2022 is as follows:
- The accelerator Program Applications will be open from 31st January 2022 to 31st March 2022. The applicant is required to access the official webpage of Startup India.
- From the home page click on the Programs option and then select View all active programs.
- By clicking on the Accelerator Programme from the new page, the list of active programs will be displayed.
- Click on the Land Accelerator South Asia 2022 the link will redirect to a new page.
- By clicking on the apply now option, the link will redirect to the login page.
- Post the application, the start-ups with innovative technologies will be shortlisted. There are five main criteria that the judging committee is taking into account: profitability, scalability, reliability, environmental impact, and social impact of the company. In addition to these five criteria, the committee will also consider a company’s uniqueness, quality of the team, and current traction of the company.
- On basis of the due diligence, the Land Accelerator South Asia committee unit will select the TOP Startups in the program.
Post by Renu Suresh
Renu is experience content writer specialised in compliances and company rules.