Krishi Rinn Yojana
Krishi Rinn Yojana
The Finance Department of the Arunachal Pradesh Government has introduced a loan scheme named Krishi Rinn Yojana to benefit the farmers of the State. The scheme was launched with the motive of lessening the financial burden of the farmers by offering them easy access to formal credit through banking channels. In this article, we look into the Krishi Rinn Yojana in detail.
The Government has invested Rs.10 Crores to implement the Chief Minister Krishi Rinn Yojana with a target of 7,500 farmers to be covered for the crop loan under this scheme. This scheme allows quicker clearance of loan within a time limit under single window. The scheme benefits include granting a zero interest crop loan with an interest subvention of 4% per annum on crop loan that can be accessed using Kisan Credit Card issued in the name of the farmer. Timely repayment of the loan enables the farmers to enjoy an interest relief of 3% per annum. The financial assistance will be offered only through authorised banking Channels (commercial banks / rural regional banks / co-operative banks) with same prescribed terms and conditions as per RBI and NABARD.
Under the Krishi credit card scheme, there is no margin to avail the crop loan. There is no need for additional loan securities. The crops that the farmers produce by means of the loan amount are considered as loan security.
The scheme renders zero interest credit facility for the farmers who take up a loan up to Rs.3 Lakhs and make their payment on time within one year of disbursement.
The applicant should confirm with the following conditions of eligibility to take advantage of this scheme:
- The farmer who wanted to avail this scheme should be a permanent resident of Arunachal Pradesh.
- The small and marginal farmers of all sections are eligible. The benefits of the scheme also extends to tenant farmers, lessee or collector farmer.
- Financial support under this scheme is solely for crops and thus the scheme is not applicable if the crop loan is used for any other purpose.
- The government will not afford any relief for the perennial food crops and plantation crops.
- The farmers can avail the scheme in spite of already taken a loan.
The following documents should be enclosed along with the application form.
- Domicile certificate
- Proof of Identity (Aadhar card)
- Land holding certificate as per prescribed format
- Evidence of farming activity
- Declaration of crops raised/proposed
- Bank account
The applicant apply by visiting the official website to download the application form or can download from the copy given below.Land Holding Certificate Krishi Rinn Yojana
On acquiring the form, the applicant should duly fill the form with essential details and must submit along with the documents mentioned. The form must be submitted to the concerned CO/EAC/BDO/SDO/ADC/DC Office.
The circle officers who are selected by the Finance Department will operate as financial extension officers in the state for the selection of the candidates and also aid the farmers in the entire process. Selection of farmers will be conducted district and concerned bank wise