Goa e-Services Portal
Goa e-Services Portal
The Goa Government has launched a single window portal to provide services to the citizen through Goa Online e-Services Portal. It is a G2C portal which acts as an online interface to the citizens to interact with the government. The primary purpose of the portal is to provide transparent, hassle-free and time-bound services to the citizens of the state. Goa Online services portal aims at electronic delivery of all public services at district or sub-district level, progressively. Initially, fourteen services are identified of high volume citizen-centric public services at district and sub-district level and will be taken up for implementation. In this article, we look at the Goa e-Services Portal in detail.
Objective of the Goa e-Services Portal
The following are the objective of the Goa E-Services Portal.
- Effective delivery of services with improved service levels.
- Delivery of services through Common Service Centers (CSCs) by using a common infrastructure of SWAN, SDC and SSDG.
- Development of applications to be received at the State Data Centers for delivery of services.
- Distribution of all public services at District or Sub District level in electronic form through State Portals by using the State Service Delivery Gateway.
- Providing easy, anytime access to Government Services (both information and transactional) to ensure reliability, efficiency, transparency and accountability.
- Lessening the number of visits of citizens to a Government office/department for availing the services.
- Reducing legislative burden and service fulfilment time and costs for the Government, Citizens and business.
- Reducing the direct interaction of citizen with the Government and encourage ‘e’-interaction and effective communication through the portal.
- Enhancing knowledge and image of the Government and its constituent Departments.
Services in Goa e-Services Portal
The list of service providers includes various departments which are functioned under this portal are mentioned below:
Goa Start-up Policy Scheme
These scheme facilities the people with the following services are listed out.
- Technology fellowship and Patent Promotion Scheme
- IPR Reimbursement scheme
- Matching grant scheme
- The application under R & D Reimbursement scheme.
- Seed Capital Scheme
- Grant for incubation centres
- Trademark Reimbursement Scheme
- Skill Development Promotion Scheme
- Stamp duty Reimbursement
- Prior approval on R&D expenditure
- Reimbursement of expenses for startups operating from leased or privately owned premises scheme.
- Co-working space/ incubators/accelerators subsidy scheme
- Salary reimbursement scheme
- Skill development fee reimbursement scheme
- Interest subsidy reimbursement scheme
The revenue department allows the applicant to apply for the list of online services mentioned below.
- Natural Calamity Application
- Matriz Certificate
- Form I and XIV
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Sound Permission
- Partition of land
- Caste Certificate
- Divergence Certificate
- Conversion of Land
- Residence Certificate
The legal metrology allows the applicant to apply for the list of online services mentioned below.
- Renewal as dealers of weights or measures
- Renewal as the manufacture of weights or measures
- Renewal as repairers of weight or measures
- License as repairers of weights or measures
- License as a manufacturer of weights or measures
- Registration of manufacturers/packers/importers of packaged commodities
- License as dealers of weights or measures
The transport department allows the applicant to apply for the list of online services mentioned below.
- Yellow-black scheme
- Fuel subsidy scheme
- Insurance contribution scheme
- Accident scheme
- Old passenger bus scheme
Planning and Statistics
The planning and statistics department allows the applicant to apply for the list of online services mentioned below.
- Correction in the Death certificate
- Correction in Birth certificate
- Death certificate
- Birth certificate
Factories and Boilers
The Factories and Boilers department allows the applicant to apply for the list of online services mentioned below.
- Registration of boilers
- Amendment of factory license
- Approval of plans (new/existing factories)
- Renewal of factory license
- Renewal of boilers
Labour and Employment
The labour and employment department allows the applicant to apply for the list of online services mentioned below.
- Registration of shops and establishments
- Labour and employment card
- Renewal of license or contract labour
- Building workers
- Renewal for the licence of migrant labour
- Licence for migrant workers
- Licence for contract workers
- Registration of contract labour
- Renewal for motor transport
- NOC for a job fair
- Registration of motor transport undertaking
- Renewal for shops and establishments
- Registration of migrant labour
Goa Industrial Development Corporation
The Industrial Development Corporation allows the applicant to apply for the list of online services mentioned below.
- NOC for water connection
- Application for allotment of plot/land under industrial category
- Application for water connection
Fire and Emergency
The Fire and Emergency department allows the applicant to apply for the list of online services mentioned below.
- Initial NOC
- Renewal NOC
- Final NOC
- Incident reporting
Investment Promotion Board
- Know your approvals
- New investment
Public Works Department
- NOC for road cutting
- Water connection application
Industries, Trade and Commerce
Registration under the umbrella scheme and other incentives schemes.
Registration of a cooperative society
Requisition for the supply of energy
Goa Online e-Services Portal Registration
The citizens can register through the official portal of Goa e-Services portal to get the different department services, follow the steps mentioned below:
Provide Login Details
Step 1: You need to provide login details for applying through any of the services.
Existing User Registration
Step 2: In case of an existing user, enter login id, password and captcha and then click on the “Submit” button.
New User Registration
Step 3: If you are a new user click on ” Register” tab the current page will be redirected to the login application page where you have to fill the details for user registration.
Complete the Details
Step 4: Now, enter the details that are marked as compulsory and then click on the “ Generate OTP” button and then you will receive the OTP enter it and then click on “Submit” button.
Choose the Certificate or Services
Step 5: Select the certificate or services, and then you can start applying for the appropriate services.
Upload the Document
Step 6: After completing the application form and then upload the required scanned documents.
Note: After applying the applicant will receive an acknowledgement number as the confirmation of successful submission of application.
Track Application Status
This Goa Online e-Services portal facilities the citizens to track the application submitted through the portal, follow the steps mentioned below to follow application form.
Step 1: The applicant has to click on track status under the menu tracking which is on the homepage of the portal.
Choose Department and Service
Step 2: Select department and service and enter your appropriate applicant number and click on the “Search” button to know the status of your application.
For further queries, please contact the following number below:
Contact Number: 91-9225905914
Email: [email protected]