APDEA Agri Exchange
APDEA Agri Exchange
Agri Exchange is an Agri trading platform developed and portrayed by Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA), Government of India. The objective of the portal is to provide global trade information including the production of agriculture and processed food products. This portal is a platform for buyers and sellers in the agriculture business to transact the deals. Agri Exchange Portal is loaded with the latest statistics about India and the World. In this article, we will look at the Agri Exchange Portal in detail.
Vision of Agri Exchange Portal
The vision of Agri Exchange Portal is to provide information relating to the needs of the stakeholders of the Agricultural Economy and Agricultural Commodities trade and to cater to the Agribusiness community.
Benefits of Agri Exchange Portal
The benefits of Agri Exchange Portal are explained in detail below:
- The Agri exchange portal furnishes the up to date information about the agriculture statistics.
- Up to date information on the 671 products related to APEDA and products does not fall under the purview of APEDA has been hosted in the Agri exchange portal.
- The trader can get the information on the SPS Measures of different countries, Maximum Residue Levels (MRLs), Country Profile and Service providers in the Agri export business.
- Agriculture market news has also become an integral part of the portal.
Benefits to Exporters
Agri exchange portal provides the following benefits to exporters:
- Agri Exchange portal is a single-window solution for Agriculture products exported from India.
- This portal provides information about the importing countries interesting in Import from India, Export and Import statistics, International Agricultural production, International Prices, Importing Countries Regulations and Tariffs details.
- Agri Exchange portal furnishes step by step details which are required for the export such as pre-shipment process, Packing, Labeling, Warehousing and Cold Storage facilities, Logistics, Export Documentation Process, Subsidies and incentives extended by different Organizations, Drawing Sales Proceeds through Letter of Credit along with buy and sell leads
Benefits to Buyers
Agri Exchange Portal Benefits to Buyers are explained in detail below:
- For importers, Agri Exchange portal furnishes all the details required such as Agri Products Gallery, Exporters Directory, Export statistics, Import statistics and list of Importing countries, State wise Production and statistics, Quality measures, Logistics, buy/sell leads which are required for Importers.
- Agri exchange portal acts as a one-stop solution for Indian Agri commodity importers to get awareness about the current scenario of Agri products in the country
List of Products
Following products can be traded through Agri Exchange Portal.
|Fruits and Vegetable Seeds|
|2||Fresh Fruits and Vegetable||Fresh Onion|
|Betel Leaves and Nuts|
|3||Processed Fruits and Vegetable||Cucumber and Gherkin|
|Processed fruits, juices and nuts|
|4||Animal Products||Buffalo Meat|
|Sheep and Goat Meat|
|5||Other Processed Foods||Grounds nuts|
|Jaggery and confectionery|
Submit Trade Leads in Agri Exchange Portal
The procedure to submit trade leans in Agri Exchange portal is explained in detail below:
The person who intends to buy or sell agriculture products has to access the home page of Agri Exchange Portal.
From the home page, select trade leads. The list of leads will be displayed, click on submit new leads. The link will be redirected to the new page.
Provide the following details for submitting the Agri Exchange Portal.
- Company Name
- Contact Person
- Validity details
- Description of the products
After providing the details, click on the submit button.
Income Tax eFiling
We have made the Income Tax eFiling, simple and easy. File your income tax return online with the dedicated Tax Experts support from IndiaFilings.
IndiaFilings.com (ERI ID: ERIA100945) is an Income Tax Department authorised eReturn Intermediary.