GST Registration In Raipur
GST or the Goods and Service Tax has made business easy by subsuming the multiple taxes under one common tax and has increased the taxpayer base by including millions of small and medium businesses in it.
Who is eligible to get GST Registration in Raipur?
GST registration in Raipur can be obtained by:
- Any individual that is registered under the pre-GST law.
- Casual taxable person/non-resident Indian
- Agents of a supplier and Input service provider
- Taxpayers under reverse charge mechanism
- commerce operators
- Person supplying online information and database access or retrieval services from a place, not in India other than a registered taxable person.
What are the benefits of getting GST registration in Raipur?
There are various benefits of getting GST registration in Raipur let's take a look at it.
A single subsumed tax:
GST is a comprehensive indirect tax designed to bring indirect taxation under one umbrella. It has eliminated the cascading effect of tax that was evident earlier.
Composition scheme for small businesses:
Small businesses with a turnover (of Rs 20 lakh to 75 lakh) with GST registration in Raipur can enroll as a composition scheme. By enrolling under the composition scheme the taxpayer has to pay lower taxes which reduced the compliance burden for a lot of small businesses.
Simple online procedure:
The whole process right from GST registration in Raipur to GST filing returns is online and simpler. This has made a clear way for the growth of Startups as they do not have to get different registration.
Once you get GST Registration in Raipur there is just one return to be filed. This has brought down the compliance burden considerably. There are around 11 returns under GST under which 4 are basic returns for all taxpayers registered GST.
Contents of the GST registration certificate:
The GST Registration certificate has the main certificate along with two annexures A and B.
- The GSTIN of the taxpayer
- Type of the business (Eg: Partnership, proprietorship, company, trust, etc)
- Address of the principal place of business
- Liability Date
- Validity period(For casual taxable persons/NRIs, regular taxpayers do not have to mention this)
- Type of registration
- Particulars of the approving authority- Name, Designation, jurisdictional office, and the signature.
Get help from the best experts in the town, talk to our GST experts and get your GST registration in Raipur today.