Section 8 Company Registration In Lakshadweep
Section 8 company is registered as a non-profit organization under the Companies Act, 2013. Section 8 companies are registered when the company has the motive to promote arts, commerce, education, social welfare, or any other income obtained to promote objectives.
Eligibility criteria of Section 8 Company registration in Lakshadweep.
An individual can register a Section 8 Company in Lakshadweep if he affirms the objectives mentioned below. These parameters have been set by the central government.
- Registering a Section 8 Company in Lakshadweep intends to promote science, commerce, education, art, sports, social welfare, environmental protection, and other alike objectives.
- Section 8 company registration in Lakshadweep is done when the company has an intention to invest all the profits or any6 income generated for the promotion of such subjects only.
- When the company is registered as a Section 8 company it has no intentions to pay any dividend to its members.
Section 8 Company registration in Lakshadweep requires submission of the following documents:
- Director Identification Number
- Digital signature certificate
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Id proofs of the members
- Director’s detail
- Address proof
All you have to do is connect with our Incorporation experts at IndiaFilings who will guide you throughout the process of registering a Section 8 Company in Lakshadweep.