Shakti Swaroop Scheme
Shakti Swaroop Scheme
The Chattisgarh Government has introduced the Shakti Swaroop scheme for the benefits of destitute women in the state. Under this scheme, all eligible widow/destitute women will get an assistance of Rs. 30,000 for starting a new business. The support under the Shakti Swaroop scheme will be available in any sector related to employability and entrepreneurship. In this article, we look at the Shakti Swaroop Scheme in detail.
The Benefits of the Shakti Swaroop Scheme are listed below:
- This scheme is focused on providing better livelihood.
- To empower the destitute women in the state.
- To provide social and financial security to the women.
- To make the survival of the women easier.
- To make beneficiary to live a financially independent life.
Nature of Assistance
Under the Shakti Swaroop Scheme, all the widow/destitute women will get a subsidy amount of Rs. 30,000 for self-employment and the remaining amount has to be self-owned by the beneficiary.
The applicants should fulfil the following criteria to avail the scheme:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Chattisgarh.
- The age of the applicant must be between 18 to 60 years.
- The applicant should have a Below Poverty Line (BPL) card in the name of the father or deceased husband.
- If the applicant’s name is not available in the BPL card, the family income should be less than Rs. 60,000 per annum.
The following documents are to be submitted while applying for the Shakti Swaroop scheme:
- Address Proof: Copy of residence Proof from the Panchayat.
- Income Proof: Copy of income certificate of the applicant obtained from the Panchayat.
- Death Proof: Copy of death certificate of the deceased husband.
- Photograph: Copy of the applicant passport size photograph.
- Ration Card: Copy of BPL ration card.
- Age Proof: Copy of the Aadhaar Card.
- Bank Details: Bank account details such as account number, IFSC, branch name.
Application Procedure for Shakti Swaroop Scheme
As the scheme is launched recently by the Chattisgarh government and is yet to notify about the application process. If the applications are rolled out, then the eligible beneficiaries will be able to get the application form through the authorised website of Chattisgarh Government. Under this scheme, the assistance (money) will be directly sent to the beneficiary’s bank account through direct bank transfer.