Chandigarh e-Sampark Portal
Chandigarh e-Sampark Portal
The Chandigarh Administration developed the Chandigarh e-Sampark portal to provide the citizens of Chandigarh with multi-services on a single portal. It has been designed to bring together the services of all the departments under one single roof. People can register into the portal to access all the services offered by the Chandigarh government. In this article, we look at the services provided by the Chandigarh e-Sampark portal in detail.
Services Provided on e-Sampark Portal
e-Sampark Portal is meant to deliver multiple services of the state government. Any individual can make use of this portal to avail the below-listed services:
- Excise & Taxation Department Services (Payment of taxes)
- Chandigarh Transport Undertaking (Issuance of Bus Passes)
- Social Welfare Department
- Engineering Department (Payment of Electricity Bill, Booking of Tubewell for irrigation)
- Births and Deaths Registration Department Services
- Municipal Corporation (Filing Property Tax, Payment of Water & Sewerage Bills, Booking of Community Centers)
- Health Department Services
- Chandigarh Police Department Services
- Treasury (Sale of Stamp Papers and Special Adhesive Stamps)
- Chandigarh Housing Board
- GOI Services (Passport Application Submission)
- Deputy Commissioner’s Office (Includes Certification Services)
- Department of Higher Education
- Election Department Services
- Directorate of Health Services
- IRCTC (Railway Ticket Booking and Cancellation (at selected centres only)
- Filing of RTI applications & Grievance
- Estate Office
- B2C Services (Includes Telephone Bill Payment)
Features of e-Sampark Portal
The portal offers a board range of features that can be availed by the citizens of the state. Some of the features are listed below:
- All citizen services, Revenue services, employment services, Certificate services and Business services can be availed under a single portal.
- The portal provides ease of access to all the services and can also check the status of the application.
- This e-Sampark portal facilitates various online service request with various departments.
- The portal provides all updated details regarding the rules, policy initiatives and reforms that have been undertaken by the Government.
- The payments can be made using Net banking/ Cash/ Cheque/ DD/ Credit/ Debit Card.
- It provides transparency in the delivery of services and also reduces the wastage of time.
- Currently, 45 G2C and 4 B2C Services are being provided to the citizens at these centres.
- Modes of payment – Cash/Cheque/PO/DD/Debit and Credit card payment using swipe machines. There shall be same Cheque/PO/DD for a separate department or organisation against a single bill.
Online Payment Procedure
The residents of Chandigarh can register with the Government of Chandigarh Online Portal and make the requested payments by following the steps mentioned below:
Access the Portal
Step 1: The applicant must go to the official Chandigarh e-Sampark Portal to avail all the services offered by the government.
New User Registration
Step 2: In case you are a new user of the e-Sampark portal, you have to register in this portal to avail all the services offered by the government. Click on the e-Sampark Online Portal link on the homepage which redirects to another page. Then click on the “New User” link for the New User Registration.
Fill in the Right Credentials
Step 3: You will be moved to the registration page where you have to enter the following details.
- User Name
- e-Mail Address
Step 4: After entering all the requested details you have to click on the “submit” button.
Login into Portal
Step 5: With generated user id and password, Login the e-District portal and apply for the required service.
Step 6: Now you are eligible to request and apply for any services which are available at the web portal.
Apply for Services
Step 9: You have to select the required service from the list of services available under the services option.
Step 10: Read all the instructions here and click the ”Continue” tab to open a validity online application form.
Step 11: Now, you must scan and upload all the supporting documents mentioned for the services.
Step 12: Depositors will have will to choose the option that he/she may apply /pay for the request and fill in certain personal information like name, address, etc. as required by e-Sampark Portal for initiating the payment.
Step 13: On completion of the details, applicants/depositors shall be provided with options to make payment for the requisite amount through Payment Gateway Services provided by the selected banking partner.
Step 14: The depositor should be provided e-Receipt for the amount deposited by him/her.
Print Acknowledgement Slip
Step 15: Print the acknowledgement receipt generated by the e-District application after submitting for future reference.