Income Tax Return (ITR) 3 Form Filing In Jammu And Kashmir
ITR 3 return filing in Jammu And Kashmir is applicable for the individuals and the HUFs who get income from profits and gains from business or profession.
Who is eligible to file ITR 3 Return in Jammu And Kashmir?
ITR 3 return in Jammu And Kashmir should be filed by individuals and HUFs who have income from carrying on a profession or from a Proprietary business. ITR 3 Form return in Jammu And Kashmir can be used when the assessee falls in the categories mentioned below:
- Income from carrying a profession or business (Both Tax audit and nonaudit cases)
- Income from proprietary business
- The return may include income from house property
- Apart from that returns from salary or pension and income from another source.
Who is not eligible for ITR 3 return in Jammu And Kashmir?
If in case the individual or Hindu Undivided Family as a partner of a Partnership firm that carries business cannot file ITR 3 in Jammu And Kashmir he will be eligible for filing ITR 2
How to file the ITR 3 returns in Jammu And Kashmir?
A Taxpayer has to compulsorily file the ITR 3 Returns in Jammu And Kashmir. The ITR 3 can be file electronically by:
- Furnishing the return under the Digital Signature Certificate
- By Transmitting the data electronically and then submitting the verification of the return in Form ITR V.
If you submit your ITR 3 return in Jammu And Kashmir Form electronically using the Digital Signature Certificate then an acknowledgment will be sent to your registered Email id. All taxpayers filing ITR 3 in Jammu And Kashmir require a tax audit and must file ITR 3 forms using the Digital signature. As ITR 3 is an annexure-less form there is no document to be attached with the ITR 3 Form.
To get a consultation from the best tax experts in the town, get in touch with our tax team today or log on to our website www.indiafilings.com
- Income from a carrying a profession
- Income from proprietary business, returns may also include the income from house property, salary or pension, and other sources.