YSR Pension Kanuka
YSR Pension Kanuka
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has proposed a new scheme named YSR Pension Kanuka on 30th May 2019. The primary objective of this scheme is to support senior citizens of the state with social assistance. Under YSR Pension Kanuka scheme, the eligible senior citizens will be provided with a pension amount of Rs. 2,250 every month. In this article, we look at the YSR Pension Kanuka in detail.
Key Features of the Scheme
The key features of the YSR Pension Kanuka yojana are as follows:
- Under this scheme, the government will provide Rs.2250 to the senior citizens of the state.
- The government will allow only the senior citizens from Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) to avail the benefits under this scheme.
- Under this YSR Pension Kanuka, the government will transfer the pension amount to the beneficiaries through their bank account.
The following are the eligibility criteria required to apply for the scheme.
- To avail the benefits under this scheme, the applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- This pension scheme is only for the destitute old age people.
- The age of the applicant should be above 60 years.
- Also, to apply for the pension scheme, the applicant should be under the category of Below Poverty Line (BPL) family holding a white ration card.
Note: The applicant who has already availed any financial assistance under state government relating to the old age pension scheme is not eligible to participate under YSR Pension Kanuka scheme.
The required documents are to be produced at the time of registering the scheme:
- Aadhar card.
- BPL Ration card of the applicant.
- Residence Proof ( Residence certificate).
- Birth certificate or identity proof with the date of birth.
- Bank passbook and savings or deposit details.
- Applicant passport size photograph.
Rural: The Mandal Parishad Development Officer (MPDO) is the concerned authority responsible for sanctioning the pension amount for the beneficiaries in rural areas.
Urban: The Municipal Commissioner is the concerned authority responsible for sanctioning the pension amount for the beneficiaries in urban areas.
Application Procedure for YSR Pension Kanuka
As the scheme has been presented recently by the new Andhra Pradesh Government is yet to reveal about the application process. If the applications are rolled out, then the eligible beneficiaries will be able to access the application form from the authorised website of state government.
Under this old age pension scheme, the assistance (money) will be directly sent to the beneficiary’s bank account through direct bank transfer if your application is selected.
Also, read about Aasara Pension