Uttarakhand Solvency Certificate
Uttarakhand Solvency Certificate
Solvency certificate is an important legal document which is issued based on the documents depicting the ownership of a property lying in the concerned state. Solvency certificate is used to certify the creditworthiness of an individual and helps to verify the solvency of a person while applying for loans from the bank. An individual can obtain a solvency certificate from the concerned Collector and District Magistrate. In this article, we look at the procedure for obtaining the Uttarakhand Solvency Certificate in detail.
Purpose for Obtaining Solvency Certificate
The following are the various reasons to obtain a solvency certificate in Uttarakhand.
- Solvency certificate is necessary for seeking admission in Government Medical and Engineering colleges.
- Solvency certificate is mandatory for court matters, like obtaining bails.
- Solvency certificate serves as proof of finance in support of education and also helps in visa interviews.
- Solvency certificate is used as a document of surety by various government and semi-government offices.
- Solvency certificate helps to know about individual loan-related statements that can be obtained from a bank.
Any individual residing in the respective Tahasil having his/her land property in Uttarakhand is entitled to obtain a Solvency Certificate.
The applicant has to furnish the following document along with the application form:
- Applicant’s voter ID or Aadhaar card.
- Copy of passport.
- Copy of income certificate.
- Copy of bank statement
- Copy of Return on Revenue.
- List of immovable properties.
- Copy of encumbrance certificate.
- GN Certified copies of 7/12 and GN-6
- Copy of the assessment card / CT survey’s property card
- Any other document in support or claim.
An applicant can obtain a Uttarakhand Solvency Certificate by following the steps mentioned below:
Approach CSC Center
Step 1: The applicant must visit the Nearby CSC centre to collect the application form for a solvency certificate.
The application form for solvency certificate is below, which can be downloaded for a quick reference.Solvancy_PDF (1)
Step 2: The application form has to be filled by the applicant without errors.
Upload the Documents
Step 3: Attach the documents specified after filling the application form for approval.
Submission of Application
Step 4: Submit the duly filled application form to the nearby CSC centre in your area.
Receive Acknowledgement Receipt
Step 5: Upon submission, the applicant will receive an acknowledgement number for further references.
Issuance of Solvency Certificate
CSC will enter the details of the user according to the details filled by the applicant in the application form. After which, the application moves to District Magistrate. The District Magistrate will log in from his account and dispatch the request to the next officer in the flow, i.e. Lekhpal. Subsequently, the Lekhpal will log in and verify the application received. The verification of the application is based on the reports specified by the Lekphal. The application will then move to the Tehsildar, which will then be forwarded back to the SDM for his approval. Finally, after verification, the District Magistrate issues the Solvency Certificate.
Validity of Uttarakhand Solvency Certificate
The Solvency Certificate of Uttarakhand is valid for a lifetime, and there is no requirement to renew the certificate.