Manipur Records of Rights (ROR)
Manipur Records of Rights (ROR)
Manipur Record of Rights is an extract from the land records registers held by the Revenue Department of State Government. ROR contains complete information about the land property and history of holders of land. This document is an essential indicator of the legal status of a property. The Record of Rights register is maintained in the Revenue Department for every village separately. Government issues certified copies of entries in the record of rights to citizens of Manipur. In this article, we look at the procedure to obtain a certified copy of Manipur Records of Rights in detail.
Know more about Manipur Property Registration
Importance of Manipur Record of Rights
Importance of Manipur records of rights are listed below:
- Records of Rights certifies the real owner of a land
- This land record is used to detect false claim on the lands
- Usage of a certified copy of records of rights avoids land grabbing
- Manipur record of reasons can be used in court litigations related to property in an urban area
- ROR will help holder to avoid any legal hassles in the future
Uses of Manipur Records of Rights
The following are some of the significant purposes of Manipur Records of Rights
- In Manipur, ROR is used to check the ownership of an ancestral land or any other land.
- Certified copy Records extracts can be used to know about land type, and the variety of activities carried out on land.
- Manipur ROR is a vital document to obtain information regarding an agricultural aspect of the land and its surrounding areas.
- ROR is required at Registrar’s office when sale transaction of land is being done.
- Manipur records of rights is an important document to raise farm creditor to get a loan from a bank.
- Court needs land record proofs in case of any civil litigation. Certified copy of ROR can be produced for this purpose.
- To buy land in Manipur, it is mandatory to check the property card of the seller and ensure his/her ownership of the area.
- To obtain a flat, buyer has to check the ownership of the land (ROR) on which the flat is being constructed.
Attributes in Manipur Records of Rights
The Manipur Records of Rights extract contains the following information about land or property.
- Changes in ownership
- Nature and limits of owner’s rights and conditions
- Mutation numbers
- Type of soil (agricultural or non-agricultural)
- Survey number of the land
- Type of irrigation (irrigated kind or rainfed nature)
- Area of the earth – Fit for cultivation
- Details of charges of attachment and decrees under the order of the civil court or revenue authorities
- The field in possession of each landholder and the classification of each area are entered from the Dag Chitha.
- Details pending loans for buying seeds, pesticides or fertilisers
- Information about the type of crops planted in the last cultivating season
- Aspects of pending litigations, if any
- Aspects of tax paid and unpaid
- Details of loan taken by the land occupant
The certified copy of Manipur records of the right will be granted only if there is no dispute regarding its ownership and the concerned land should not Manipur Government land or assigned land belonging to the Government.
The certified copy of Records of Rights service does not require any payment for processing. The user has to pay a service charge to CSC centre in case of applying through offline mode.
Land Ownership Certificate for Citizen of APL
Land Ownership Certificate for Citizen of BPL
The below-mentioned supporting documents need to be submitted for obtaining a certified copy of Manipur records of rights.
- Application form
- Land-related documents
- Any other material in support/claim
Applying Certified Copy of Manipur Records of Rights through CSC
Guidelines for using the certified copy of Manipur Records of Rights through CSC are explained in step by step procedure.
Step 1: The applicant needs to approach the nearest Common Service Centre (CSC) in your locality.
Step 2: Apply for a certified copy of Manipur Records of Rights to CSC operating personnel. Provide all required documents as mentioned above. You have to give the below-mentioned details:
- Applicant details
- Recorded Tenant
- Revenue Village Number and Name
- Patta Number
- Khata Number
- Dag Number
- Land Class
- Reason for applying the certificate
The application form for obtaining Certified copy of Manipur Records of Rights is enclosed here:Manipur Records of Rights (ROR) offline Application
Step 3: CSC person will be forwarded the records of rights application online to the concerned authority. You will be provided with a slip with a unique number (application number).
Note: Keep the unique reference number safe for future reference.
Step 4: Status of application will be updated to the registered mobile number and mail id. You can also check it online. (Explained below)
Step 5: After verification by Circle Officer, a certified copy of the Records of Rights will be issued.
Step 6: Once you have received the application approved SMS, revisit concerned CSC centre. Provide a unique reference number to CSC operating person. You will get a certified copy of Manipur Records of Rights.
Online Application for a certified copy of Records of Rights
E-Form for the certificate of the certified copy of Records of Rights can be filled Online as well as Offline. The procedure for applying a certified copy of Manipur Records of Rights is described in step by step procedure.
The applicant needs to be a registered user of the official website of Manipur Government to access the E-form.
Step 1: Access the Manipur Government and click on How to apply option from the home page.
Step 2: If the applicant is a new user for this Manipur online portal, click on New User link, it will be redirected to the new page.
Step 3: Provide all essential details such as Login details, Residential details, and security question. Provide the captcha code and click on submit button. With the registered username and password proceed with the application for ROR.
Login to Portal
Step 4: Registered user can click on the ‘Registered User’ option to log in to the portal. By clicking on this, the login page will appear. Provide the username and password. The page will redirect to the application page.
Step 5: You have to click on the “Submit Online” button for filing the- form Online or Click on “Submit Offline” button for filling the Offline e-form
In the offline mode e-form, the applicant can able to save the details and fetch the data whenever required. The applicant can also be able to assign a security key to secure the details entered.
Step 6: For applying the certified copy of Manipur Records of Rights via offline mode, the zip file can be downloaded to the computer by clicking on the submit offline button.
Step 7: Applicant have to unzip the file, and then provide the details in the application. The format of application form is attached here:Manipur Records of Rights (ROR) online Application
Note: Double-clicking on form.html file, the application form will be opened.
Step 8: Offline type forms can be submitted only when the applicant comes to online, and when the internet is accessible. After checking the entered details, the applicant needs to visit the official website and log in to the portal user ID and password for submitting the form.
Online e=form allows the applicant to fill out the form online at once and submit the form after verifying the entered details.
Step 6: By clicking on ‘submit online’ option,’ the applicant can provide details for e-form. Select the district where the application forms to be processed. Provide all necessary documents in the application.
Step 9: Upload all supporting documents for getting a certified copy of Manipur Records of Rights.
Note: Attachments or Enclosures uploaded by the applicant with the e-form should not exceed a file size of 2 MB.
Transaction ID Generation
Step 10: After providing all details and uploading supporting documents in the e-form in either of the modes, a transaction ID will be generated. This ID can be used for future references.
Note: For future communication with Department Authorities regarding the e-form requires this transaction id.
Status of Application
Status of a certified copy of Manipur records of rights application will be updated in any of the following ways:
- The applicant will be intimated of the status change in their inbox available in the state portal.
- The applicant can also inquire about status at the department with the transaction id.
- The applicant will get SMS notification on Status change.
Collect the Certified copy of Manipur Records of Rights
After verification, a certified copy of Manipur Records of Rights will be issued from Circle officer in the concerned District jurisdiction. The certified copy of ROR can be collected at the department as and when the department notifies the applicant about the service completion with proper verification of original documents if required.
Records of Rights Register are maintained separately for periodic estates and annual leases in the Circle Office. The periodical Jamabandi Register is kept in duplicate. One copy is retained in the office of Deputy Commissioner or Sub-Divisional Officer and the other text in the Circle Office by the Recorder.