FoodPanda is the online food ordering business that has grown exponentially in the recent times in India. Food Panda is a technology-driven food ordering platform which provides its services through mobile apps and website. Also, Foodpanda provides services for restaurants to develop and expand their delivery network across the country. In this article, we look at the process for Foodpanda registration in detail.
Know more about Zomato Registration.
Know about Swiggy Registration.
Foodpanda – Overview
Foodpanda was established in the year 2012 by Ralf Wenzel, Benjamin Bauer and Felix Plog and headquartered in Germany. Currently, the company operates in 11 countries.
Benefits of partnering with FoodPanda
The following benefits can be enjoyed by restaurants by becoming a partner with Foodpanda.
- Helps reach out to a higher number of customers as Foodpanda is an already established brand with lakhs of customers.
- Foodpanda has corporate partners registered with them to entice new users.
- Foodpanda provides regular data analytics reports which help in analysing the business.
- Online payment option is provided by Foodpanda to customers – making it simpler for customers to order food.
The following documents are to submitted while registering as a Foodpanda Partner.
- FSSAI Registration: FSSAI has made it mandatory for all the food business operators to have FSSAI License. Starting a Food business without FSSAI certificate is unauthorised.
- Proof of invoice (Should contain details of all fees charged including taxes, service fee, delivery fee, packaging charges)
- Scanned copy of menu
- Copy of cancelled cheque
- Minimum of three photos of Kitchen, Front view, Packaging etc.
Procedure to Partner with Foodpanda
The process for registering a restaurant with Foodpanda is as follows.
Step 1: Visit ofthe ficial website
You can visit the Foodpanda Official Website and click on “Partner with us” link which is displayed on the home page of the portal.
Step 2: Registration Process
The registration process consists of three levels which have to be followed for a successful registration.
Step 3: Provide Information
In the initial step y,ou will have to complete the online registration process where you have to give the required business information like:
- Owner Name and Contact Information
- Registered business name and address
- City and state
- Minimum three photos of Kitchen, Front view, Packaging etc.
- Internet access must be available in the device to accept orders online.
Step 4: Provide Business Related Information
On the next level, you have to provide operation related information like:
- Available cuisines, i.e. food type like north Indian, South Indian etc.
- Scanned copy of the menu
- Operating days and hours
- Minimum order value
- Delivery operation, distance, time
- Name, email and contact number of staff taking orders
- Restaurant manager name, email and phone number
Step 5: After filling out this information, you will have to fill up one more form where you have to provide the following information:
- PAN/TAN number and scanned copy
- GSTIN and GST %
- Delivery Fee
- Container Charge
- Service Fee
- Invoice proof
- Bank account for payments
Note: After completing this online process, you have to sign an agreement with Foodpanda and pay fixed registration fees to partner with Foodpanda.
Foodpanda currently charges a commission fee of 10% of the total orders from the restaurants under its food ordering business. 20% commission of every order is applicable if FoodPanda does home delivery. Also, they will deduct approximately 2% for delivery and payment gateway charges.
One needs to get an MOU signed which contains a written agreement saying that Foodpanda website covers only for an order and delivery partner and the food belongs to the restaurant, and any inconvenience that occurs after consumption is a responsibility of a restaurant and that Foodpanda will not take any responsibility for the above cases.