We live in an era where mobile phones and the web occupy an integral part of our lives. The fabric of business in India is changing, to the extent that most businesses can be reached with the click of a mouse. Swiggy is the country’s largest and fastest growing food delivery mobile application. It strives to provide a complete food ordering and delivery solution to the modern day customer by delivering foods from the best neighbourhood restaurants. This business establishment has its own dedicated delivery personnel to pick up orders from restaurants and deliver it to the respective customers. This has made several restaurants to tie up with Swiggy in order to reach out to many people. In this article, we look at the process of Swiggy Registration for restaurants.
Swiggy has come up with innovative methods to provide complete food ordering and delivery solution from the neighbourhood restaurants to the urban foodies. The delivery giant intends to reach out to the foodaholics through its app-based technology.
A restaurant can get the following benefits by becoming a Swiggy partner.
- A restaurant can reach out to many customers thereby generating more sales.
- A restaurant has to spend money only to get a commercial place and there will be no requirement to spend money on setting up a restaurant. Therefore, the cost of operations will be reduced.
- The delivery processes will be taken care of by Swiggy and there will be no requirement to look out for external delivery people or to engage vehicles to deliver food to the customers.
Procedure to Partner with Swiggy
Online food ordering is gradually on the rise and this has aroused several restaurants to partner with Swiggy. The procedure to partner with Swiggy is given below.
Step 1: Contact Swiggy
To partner with Swiggy, the restaurant has to leave an enquiry on the organization’s Partner Registration Webpage.
Step 2: Connecting with a Sales Representative
A sales representative from Swiggy will connect with the applicants.
Step 3: Meeting with Sales Representative
A Representative of Swiggy will meet the applicant in person to determine their demands and other requirements.
Step 4: Agreeing with Terms and Conditions
The applicant and the sales representatives must enter into an agreement.
Step 5: Gathering of Records
After agreeing to the terms, a few fundamental records are gathered and dissected within a couple of days.
Step 6: Becoming a partner
After the completion of these formalities, the restaurants will be conferred as partners of Swiggy.
The following are the documents required to become a Swiggy partner.
- Document portraying FSSAI registration.
- Partnership PAN Card.
- A cancelled cheque for Swiggy restaurant registration.
- A copy of GST Registration and the tax details.
- Details of the proprietors.
Commission Charged by Swiggy
Swiggy charges a commission of 15%-25% in developing markets such as Bengaluru and in places where an eatery is new to the local community. A commission of 16% must be remitted to Swiggy by the restaurant. Meanwhile, a commission of 4%-7% must be incurred to promote a specific restaurant.