Nidhi Company Registration In Tamil Nadu
Nidhi Company registration in Tamil Nadu belongs to the Non-banking financial companies structure. Nidhi Company registration allows a Nidhi to borrow funds from the members and lend them to the members. Nidhi Companies that are registered in Tamil Nadu are created to cultivate the habit of saving amongst the members.
To register as Nidhi Company in Tamil Nadu it is first to be registered as the Public Limited Company and needs to have the last word as Nidhi Limited. The Nidhi companies fall under the purview of the Reserve Bank of India as the functioning of the Nidhi Companies is similar to the NBFCs.
To register a Nidhi Company in Tamil Nadu the following documents are required:
- The Director Identification Number (DIN)
- PAN Card number of the shareholders as well as the Directors
- Residential proof of the shareholders and the directors.
- Photographs of the applicant
- Identification documents such as the Aadhar Card
- Rent agreement or the lease agreement of the registered office.
- In case if the office is owned the ownership information or the registered office address is to be provided.
- NOC if required
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- MCA Form.
How to register a Nidhi Company in Tamil Nadu?
- The whole process of registering a Nidhi Company in Tamil Nadu is completely online. Our consultants will provide timely assistance throughout the registration process.
- The first step is to acquire the dital signature certificate for the applicant, once the DSC is the applicant is obtained an application should be made to get the Director Identification Number.
- Next, the applicant has to make an application to the MCA for the approval of the name. The names should be unique and not go against the provision relevant to Intellectual property rights
- The applicant is required to file the prescribed documents with the ROC. The documents are to be filed through INC Form 32 and along with this Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association are to be submitted. The applicant is required to intimate the main objective of forming the entity while the documents are submitted.
- The certificate of Incorporation will be provided after reviewing the Incorporation certificate. This Incorporation for Nidhi Companies registered in Tamil Nadu is issued within 15 days.
- The next step is when the Nidhi Company in Tamil Nadu is required to apply for PAN and TAN of the Company.
- The final step happens when a bank account is opened for the Nidhi Company where any transaction related to business takes place.
IndiaFilings can help you register a Nidhi Company in Tamil Nadu, talk to our experts today.