Nidhi Company Registration In Tamil Nadu
Nidhi Companies in Tamil Nadu are allowed to lend and borrow from its members (shareholders). The funds are contributed by the members-only, Nidhi companies mainly cultivate the habit of savings among the people and it works for the mutual benefits of the members.
Several exemptions are provided to the Nidhi Companies in Tamil Nadu concerning annual compliance and taxation. Similar to the functioning of the NBFCs as the activities of the Nidhi Companies do not fall under the purview of the Reserve bank of India.
Documents required to register a Nidhi Company in Tamil Nadu?
The following documents are required to incorporate a Nidhi Company.
- Directors Identification Number (DIN)
- PAN numbers of the shareholders as well the Directors
- Residential Proof of the shareholders and directors
- Identification Documents such as the Aadhar card
- Rent agreement of the Registered office.
- If the office is owned, then ownership information or the registered office address must be provided.
- NOC if required
- MCA form
While registering a Nidhi company in Tamil Nadu it is first important to register a limited company under the Companies Act,2013. Our experts at IndiaFilings can help you obtain Nidhi Company registration in Tamil Nadu within 15-20 days.