Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
The Madhya Pradesh Government has introduced the new scheme known as Yuva Swabhiman Yojana in the year 2019. The scheme intends to provide monthly financial assistance to unemployed graduates in the state. The primary objective of the scheme is to increase the employment opportunities among the unemployed youth and placing them in the different department of State Government. In this article, we look at the Yuva Swabhiman Yojana in detail.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scheme
The following eligible persons can avail the benefits of the scheme.
- The applicant should be the resident of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant age should be between 21 and 30 years of age.
- The applicant should possess an identity card for the youth swabhiman yojana (Aadhaar card or ration card).
- The applicant family annual income should be less than Rs.2.00 Lakhs.
- The applicant should not be the beneficiary of any other schemes in the state.
- The applicant should possess an income certificate.
Benefits of the Yuva Swabhimna Yojana
The following are the benefits of the scheme are explained below:
- The purpose of the scheme is to afford the educated unemployed youth with income to sustain the youth or his family.
- The families who are financially vulnerable will get an opportunity to earn their livelihood.
- The money (financial assistance) will be directly transferred to the beneficiary bank’s account.
Under the scheme, eligible youth will be provided temporary employment for 100 days in a year, Rs 4,000 / per month on Stipend in urban bodies.
For the implementation of the scheme, the concerned urban bodies (such as the municipal corporation, municipality, city council) will act as a nodal agency.
During the registration in the urban body, two types of alternatives will be substituted by each eligible youth
- Options for work from the works marked by the concerned authority, such as recovery of property tax, recovery of water tax, the survey of property tax, labour in construction work.
- Selection of the field of skill training for those who are interested in making a career.
In the first ten days the work will be assigned to the eligible young man/woman, and in the next 90 days, the work will be performed by the applicant.
In the other hand, working hours can be either in the morning or evening and also training will be given for skill development in the selected area, for which the nodal department will be Skill Development Department.
Payment of work done will be made in the bank account of the young man/woman at the end of each month, by the value of the Stipend every month, Rs. 4,000 /. If the duration of the work is less than one month, then the payment will be made at a nominal rate.
Application Procedure for Yuva Swabhiman Scheme
To register for Yuva Swabhiman Yojana, follow the steps mentioned below:
Visit Official Portal
Step 1: The applicant needs to visit the official website of the Urban Development and Housing Department, Madhya Pradesh.
Apply for the Scheme
Step 2: Click on “Apply” button which is visible on the homepage of the portal.
Register your Scheme
Step 3: On the next page, you have to click on the “Register” button to apply for the scheme.
Step 4: After clicking registering the application form for the registration will open up.
Complete the Details
Step 5: Fill the form with the required details and upload your photo.
Step 6: After filling all the information, you have to click on the “Go head” button to proceed further.
Enter the Necessary Details
Step 6: Now you have to fill primary qualification and other details on the page that will open.
Step 7: After filling the details click on the “Submit” button and then you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
Complete your Process
Step 8: Enter the OTP which you have received on your mobile to complete your registration process.
Note: After registration, the applicant will be provided with the application number for the confirmation of submitting your application.
Track Application Status
The applicant has to click on” Investigate” option from the home screen and then enter the details related to the application such as mobile number, application number or date of birth and select the “ Search” button to view the status of your application.
Also read about Hirkani Maharashtrachi Scheme