Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal
Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal
The Government of Uttar Pradesh has introduced the new portal “Jansunwai” as an integrated system for online grievance redressal in order to resolve the issue faced by the public. Through this portal, the citizens can conveniently file a grievance, track the grievance lodged on all platform and receive a response in a stipulated time. The complaints from all sources will be available on a single platform to all departments, which will improve access, redressal and monitoring. In this article, we look at the Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai portal in detail.
Also, read about UP Nivesh Mitra.
UP Jansunwai Portal Complaints
Under this scheme, the user can lodge three types of complaints are:
- To get information about government schemes.
- Complaints related to Public problems.
- Complaints related to Public demands.
Note: All these complaints will be forwarded immediately to the concerned department for redressal.
Complaints not covered under UP Jansunwai
The following are the complaints not covered under the UP Jansunwai:
- Matters related to Right to Information (RTI).
- Case under consideration in Honorable court.
- Demand for financial assistance or job.
- Service-related matters of government servants, including transfer until they have used the options available in the department.
The benefits of the Jansunwai are listed below:
- Facility for lodging complaint at any time, anywhere.
- Facility for lodging complaints at every level of governance.
- Dispatch of information through SMS or Email at each level.
- Interaction between citizen and government will be easy and transparent manner.
- In case the complaint is not resolved within the stipulated time, the facility to send reminders regarding the issue has been developed.
- Also, special supervision of pending reminders at a various level will be done by the higher authorities.
Status of Complaint
- Facility to find the reference number of complaints filed through registered mobile number or email id.
- Facility to see the forwarding details of the action taken on the complaint.
- Facility to view disposal number after disposal.
- After the grievance redressal, the facility of giving feedback regarding its quality.
- The Feedback provided by the public should be tested at the level of high officials.
- Arrangement for the revival of the grievance redressal by higher authorities.
- Final settlement of complaint after the complainant is satisfied.
Chief Minister Helpline Number 1076
Chief Minister Helpline Number 1076 has been started from the call centre in Lucknow district. Complaints can be lodged 24 hours a day on this toll-free number and also use of integrated complaint redressal system on the back end. The call centre will handle nearly 80,000 inbounds, and 55,000 outbound calls daily, and 100% feedback is taken redressal of complaints.
Procedure for Online Complaint Registration
To register a complaint under the UP Jansunwai, follow the steps mentioned below:
Visit UP Jansunwai Portal
Step 1: The applicant needs to access the official portal of UP Jansunwai.
Step 2: On the home page of the portal, click on “Complaint Registration” to register your complaint.
Step 3: The online registration board will open up where the applicant has to provide a mobile number and email id.
Receive the OTP
Step 4: Click on “Submit and Send” button to receive OTP to your registered mobile number or the registered mail id.
Enter the OTP
Step 5: The OTP received has to be entered in the appropriate field to proceed with the registration.
Step 6: If any mistake has been made, then the applicant has to click on “Re-generate OTP” or “Reset” option for continuing with the same procedure.
Submit the details
Step 7: After entering the “OTP”, click on the “Submit” button to activate the main complaint registration page.
Purpose of Registration
Step 8: The complaint can be registered in their local language with the help of the option listed for selecting the language preferred and select the purpose of registration.
Step 9: Enter the details regarding district, block and tehsil. Select the option for “Reference Category” and the department where the grievance to be addressed.
Step 10: Then provide your details like name, residential address, name of the father or husband, email id, mobile number.
Save the Application
Step 11: After completing all the details, click on the “Save” button to save the form, then the applicant will receive the reference number or complaint number for further reference.
Track Application Status
To track the status of the registered complaint under Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai portal, the user has to revisit the same portal.
Step 1: Click on the “Track Complaint Status” tab, which is on the home page of the portal.
Step 2: Now, enter your complaint number, mobile number and email id.
Step 3: After providing the details, click on the “Submit” button to view the status of the application submitted.
UP Jansunwai Appeal
If the complaint filed is not readdressed by the concerned department, the applicant can send a reminder to the Cheif Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
- Click on the “Send Remainders” tab which is available on the home page of the portal.
- Now, the user can send the remainder by filling the information using the complaint registration number.
UP Jansunwani Feedback
This portal facilitates the user to send their feedback regarding their service.
- Click on the “Send Feedback” option and fill the necessary details such as grievance id, registered mobile number and satisfaction rating to submit your feedback.
Download Jansunwai Mobile App
Also, the UP Government has launched the mobile app for registering of citizen grievance through mobile phones. Each grievance will be given with a unique reference number where the citizen can use the reference number to track the progress of grievance, send a reminder and also for giving feedback after submission. After successful registration, the reference number will be automatically forwarded to the concerned authority for redressal.