Telangana Records of Rights (ROR-1B)
Telangana Records of Rights (ROR-1B)
Telangana Record of Rights is an extract from the land records registers held by the Revenue Department of State Government. ROR 1B contains complete information regarding the land property and history of holders of land. This revenue document is a crucial indicator of the legal status of a property. The Telangana Record of Rights (ROR-1B) register is maintained in the Revenue Department for every village separately. Government issues certified copies of entries in the record of rights to residents of Telangana. In this article, we look at the procedure to obtain a certified copy of Telangana Records of Rights or extract of ROR-1B in detail.
Know more about Telangana Property Registration
Importance of Telangana Records of Rights
Importance of obtaining a certified copy of Telangana of rights is described here:
- Telangana Records of Rights (ROR-1B) certifies the real owner of a land
- This land record ROR-1B is beneficial to detect false claim on the lands
- Usage of a certified copy of records of rights or extract of TG ROR-1B avoids land grabbing
- Telangana record of rights can be used in court litigations related to property
- Records of Rights – ROR-IB will help holder to avoid any legal hassles in the future
Uses of Telangana Records of Rights
The following are some of the significant purposes of Telangana Records of Rights (ROR-1B):
- In Telangana, ROR is used to check the ownership of an ancestral land or any other land.
- Extracts of ROR-1B can be used to get details of land type, and the variety of activities carried out on land.
- Telangana ROR is a vital document to obtain information regarding an agricultural aspect of the land and its surrounding areas
- ROR-1B is required at Registrar’s office when sale transaction of land (mutation) is being done.
- Telangana record of rights is one of the mandatory documents to raise farm creditor to get a loan from a bank.
- The court needs land record proofs in case of any civil litigation. Extract of ROR-IB can be produced for this purpose.
- To buy land in Telangana, it is mandatory to check the property card of the seller and ensure his/her ownership of the area.
- To obtain a flat, buyer has to check the ownership of the land (ROR-1B) on which the flat is being constructed.
Know more about Maa Bhoomi – Telangana Land Records
Attributes in Telangana Records of Rights
The Telangana Records of Rights extract contains the following information about land or property.
- Changes in ownership
- Type of irrigation (irrigated kind or rainfed nature)
- Nature and limits of owner’s rights and conditions
- Mutation numbers
- Type of soil (agricultural or non-agricultural)
- Survey number of the land
- Area of the earth – Fit for cultivation
- Details of charges of attachment and decrees under the order of the civil court or revenue authorities
- Details pending loans for buying seeds, pesticides or fertilisers
- Information about the type of crops planted in the last cultivating season
- Aspects of pending litigations, if any
- The field in possession of each landholder and the classification of each area are entered from the Dag Chitha
- Aspects of tax paid and unpaid
- Details of loan taken by the land occupant
The certified copy of Telangana records of the right will be granted only if there is no dispute regarding its ownership and the concerned land should not Telangana Government land or assigned land belonging to the Government.
The concerned authority for issuing a certified copy of Telangana Records of Rights is Tahasildar.
The Service Charges required for processing certified copy of ROR-1B is Rs.35. In addition to this fee, the applicant needs to pay an additional fee of Rs.33 for obtaining the ROR-1B extract via the post. The non-locality applicant has to pay an additional amount Rs. 16.
Note: No statutory charges are required to be paid for the service certified copy of Telangana Records of Rights.
Application Processing Time
The certified copy of Records of Rights can be obtained within fifteen minutes from MeeSeva centres.
The below-mentioned supporting documents need to be submitted for obtaining a certified copy of Telangana records of rights or ROR-1B.
- Application form
- Land-related documents
- Any other material in support/claim
Applying for Telangana Records of Rights through MeeSeva Franchise
Procedure to get an extract of ROR-B through MeeSeva Franchise is explained in detail below.
Approach MeeSeva Franchise
Step 1: Applicant needs to approach the nearest MeeSeva Franchise, to obtain an extract ROR-1B.
Submit an Application
Step 2: The applicant has to apply in the prescribed format for obtaining a certified copy of Telangana records of rights at the MeeSeva Franchise. The application form for obtaining the extract of Telangana Records of Rights (ROR-1B) is enclosed here.ROR-1B-Application-TG
Provide the following details in the application form:
- Property details such as District, Mandal, Village and Khata Number
- Ration card and Adhaar card number
- Informant details such as relation, email ID and mobile number
- Information related to property boundaries
Note: mention the mode of delivery of extract of ROR-1B.
Step 3: Furnish all necessary documents (refer above) to the MeeSeva Franchise, service operator. The request for an extract of ROR-1B will be forwarded online to the concerned authority, i.e., Tahasildar.
Note: MeeSeva centre service operator will issue a receipt with the ROR-1B application number. Telangana ROR-1B application number will also be sent to the registered mail ID and mobile number. Keep it safe for future reference.
Step 4: The concerned authority, Tahasildhar will process the Telangana ROR-1B extract request online.
Step 5: After downloading all verification and Proceeding documents, Tahasildhar will take action for issuing a certified copy of the Records of Rights.
Applying Online through Telangana MeeSeva Portal
Guidelines for obtaining a certified copy of Telangana Records of rights (ROR -1B) through the MeeSeva online portal is described in step by step procedure.
Step 1: To get an extract of ROR-1B through online, go to the home page of MeeSeva Official web portal.
Step 2: In MeeSeva Home Page, select MeeSeva Online Portal. It has been depicted in an image.
Step 3: The link will redirect to a new portal, register in this portal for availing certificate services provided by the Telangana Government. Click on the new registration option.
Step 4: After the selection of new user registration link, new user registration window will be displayed.
Provide following details for user registration in MeeSeva Portal.
- Desired Login ID
- Password & Confirm Password
- Secret Question and Your Answer
- Contact information such as Email and Mobile number
- Personal details such as Aadhaar Number, Name, Gender, Date of Birth and Address with the pin code.
Step 5: Click Submit Button for registration, after that one-time submission password (OTP), will be sent to the registered mobile number, Provide the OTP in the panel given and click on the confirm button.
Step 6: Confirmation mail will be sent to registered mail ID. Click on the Activation Link to activate MeeSeva portal account.
Step 7: After activation, the applicant can log in to the portal using username and password.
Step 8: From the service option select ROR-1B, enter all mandatory details for records of rights. Upload all supporting documents and click on submit button for Tahasildhar.
Step 9: After enquiry, the concerned authority will take action for issuing extract of Telangana ROR-1B.
Certified copy of Records of rights (ROR) application status will be updated through SMS. The applicant can also track application status from the MeeSeva online portal home page. Enter your application number and click on Go button, application for ROR-1B status will be displayed.
Verify the ROR-1B
Once the applicant’s ROR-1B request is accepted, an SMS will be sent to registered mobile number as the application has been approved. Verify the Telangana records of rights in the MeeSeva portal by entering application number.
Note: In case any mistake found, contact MeeSeva franchise for correcting the records.
Get Telangana ROR-1B
If the request for an extract of Telangana records of rights, approved by Tahasildhar, Telangana ROR-1B will be dispatched through courier from MeeSeva franchisee to applicant’s address if the delivery type is speed post local or non-local.
If the delivery type selected as manual mode, then the applicant has to collect the extract of ROR-1B from MeeSeva franchisee where you have applied for a certified copy of Telangana Records of Rights (ROR-B).
Note: It is suggested to get a copy of the ROR 1B every year to check whether the details are updated in the Revenue Records.