Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana
The Government of Chhattisgarh has launched the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana for unemployed youth in the year 2017. This scheme intends to assist the educated unemployed youth financially in the establishment of self-employment ventures. The implementation of this scheme is processed by the Cheif Minister of the Chhattisgarh state. In this article, we look at the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana in detail.
Features of the Scheme
The features of the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar yojana are as follows:
- To afford the educated unemployed youth with income to sustain the youth or his family.
- The rate of interest will differ based on the loan amount as per the guidelines provided by the Government.
- This scheme will reduce the unemployment rate in the state of Chhattisgarh.
- Collateral security is not necessary for projects up to Rs.4 lakhs.
Under the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana, Chattisgarh Government will provide a maximum loan amount of Rs.25 lakhs for the establishment of industry and loans up to Rs.10 lakhs for any service business and up to Rs.2 lakhs for small business.
The following eligible persons can avail the benefits of the scheme.
- The applicant age limit should be 18-35 years at the time of applying for this scheme.
- The applicants must have passed 8th standard.
- The applicant must be a resident of Chhattisgarh state.
- The applicant should not avail any other financial assistance under the state government related to the self-employed scheme.
- The applicant family income must be below Rs.3 lakhs per annum.
The required documents are to be furnished along with the application form.
- School leaving certificate or the pass certificate of your last academic year.
- Degree certificate of the applicant, optional.
- Other educational documents, optional.
- Address proof like Voter ID, Aadhaar card, PAN card.
- Income certificate.
- Birth proof like Birth certificate, passport, etc.
- Bank account details (copy of bank passbook).
- NOC from the institution about no past claims of pending loans.
- Project reports of your future project along with a copy of certification reflecting your proficiency in your field.
Industrial sectors covered under Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana
The eligible youth can establish their business in the following industry. They are
- Food processing industries.
- Agricultural activities.
- Textile sector.
- Banking, Finance and Insurance sector.
- Construction and allied activities.
- Electronics and telecommunication.
- Logistics and Transportation.
- Retail business.
- Sports and Physical education.
- Tourism and Hospitality.
- Other industries, such as beauty and wellness, etc.
To register for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana, follow the below-mentioned steps.
Step 1: Approach District Traders and Industry Center
The eligible applicant needs to visit nearby District Traders and Industry Center.
Step 2: Collect Application Form
The concerned authority of the department will issue the application form to the applicant.
Step 3: Complete the Details
The applicant has to fill the application form with the required details.
Step 4: Submit the Form
Now submit the correctly filled application form along with the necessary documents to the same District Traders and Industry Center.
Step 5: Application Verification
Then your application form will be forwarded to the concerned bank for verification.
Note: After verification, the applicant can avail loan from all the banks which are connected with this scheme.
Post by Karthiga
IndiaFilings is India's largest online compliance services platform dedicated to helping people start and grow their business, at an affordable cost. We were started in 2014 with the mission of making it easier for Entrepreneurs to start their business. We have since helped start and operate tens of thousands of businesses by offering a range of business services. Our aim is to help the entrepreneur on the legal and regulatory requirements, and be a partner throughout the business lifecycle, offering support at every stage to ensure the business remains compliant and continually growing.