Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
The Government of Madhya Pradesh has initiated Unemployment Allowance Scheme to provide financial relief to the unemployed graduates of the state. Under this scheme, the State Government will grant monthly financial assistance to support the jobless youths. The primary aim of MP Berojgari Bhatta scheme is to enhance the employment opportunities and placing them in the different departments of the State Government. It also promotes entrepreneurship and creates self-employment opportunities, specifically in rural areas. Let us look in detail about the Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana in this article.
To know about Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
Objective of the Scheme
The primary objective of the MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana is to create sustainable employment for the poor people by strengthening their entrepreneurial capabilities and technical skill through the package of support services. Under this scheme, the Madhya Pradesh Government provides financial help to the youth citizens of the state and encourage them to enhance their skills.
Benefits of the Scheme
Below are the benefits of the scheme explained as follows:
- The eligible applicant will be provided with monthly finance from the State Government of INR 1,000/- to INR 1,500/- per month.
- Under this scheme, the jobless students of 12th standard, UG AND PG students will get the assistance amount of Rs.1000/- per month.
- The eligible applicant will get training on the skill development based upon their choice of the selected department selected.
- The amount of financial assistance will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- The Madhya Pradesh government has allocated its budget for the year up to 600,000 crores for the employment of youth are initiated under this plan. According to the MP government, this scheme will benefit nearly 12 lakhs youngsters in the state.
- The Government provides the amount of assistance to the physically handicapped students if Rs.1500/-.
- The beneficiary will avail the scheme benefit for a period of 5 years.
To know about Madhya Pradesh Self Employment Scheme – Click here
To apply for MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, the applicants must satisfy the below-given criteria:
- Applicant’s age limit to be 20 to 35 will be eligible for MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana.
- Applicant should be the resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicant must be jobless and enrolled as job-seeker.
- Applicant should have registered in an employment bank.
- It is obligatory for the applicant to pass a graduate.
- The annual family income of the applicant must be less than INR 3 lakhs to apply for the scheme.
- Those who own a lane of 2.5 acres or 5 acres in the state are not eligible for this scheme.
- The beneficiary should not be employed in any kind of small government or private job.
- Those who have obtained a loan amount for Rs.50000/- from a state/central administration or a bank are not eligible to apply under this scheme.
The requested documents must be furnished along with the application form are as follows:
- Domicile certificate
- Applicant’s photograph (scanned copy)
- Applicant’s signature (scanned copy)
- Copy of higher secondary mark sheet.
- Degree certificate of the applicant.
- Other educational certificates like Inter/ITI/Diploma, etc. (if any)
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter Identity Card, etc.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, legal Passport, Utility bill, Property tax bill, etc.
- Family income certificate
- Applicant must be registered in an employment bank.
- Bank account particulars (copy of bank passbook).
- The applicant should not be a defaulter in the accounts of any bank.
- If the applicants have any previous work experience, then documents proving the same are necessary.
- Any other documents (if required)
Note: Fake documents or any discrepancy in the documents will lead to the rejection of the application. Therefore, the applicants are advised to provide the original certificates/records while applying for the scheme.
Offline Application Procedure
To apply for the Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, the applicant have to visit the Employment department (Rojgar Office) Madhya Pradesh. After filling the application, the applicant has to attach relevant details and requested documents and can submit with the authorities. The concerned official will process the scheme request further.
Online Application Procedure
Before applying for the MP unemployment allowance scheme, the applicant has to register their name on the employment bank, follow the below steps to get registered online.
Step 1: The applicant has to go to the official MP employment portal to register as a job seeker.
Step 2: One needs to register into the portal as the new user to apply for the scheme.
Step 3: Click on “Register for the applicant” menu which is displayed on the webpage of the portal.
Step 4: The applicant needs to enter the required details on the form such as Applicant Name, District Name, City, Mobile Number, Email Id, User ID and Password.
Step 5: After filling all the information the OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Step 6: Then click on the “Register” button for successful registration. After registering the password will be sent to your registered mail id for the login purpose.
Step 7: After that, the applicant will be required to fill the application form with all the mandatory details.
Step 8: Then, upload all the supporting documents onto the portal before submitting the application.
Step 9: Finally, the applicant will have to click on the Submit icon.
Step 10: The applicant will get a message like registration is successful to their valid mobile number.
Step 11: Then, the applicant will be provided with an acknowledgement slip for further reference.
Step 12: The amount will be deposited every month in the applicant’s bank account.
Step 13: Now click on the “Jobseeker login” link on the portal. Then login to the link with the user name and password.
Step 14: Upon logging to the Jobseeker account, click on the “Job Preferences” tab on the side menu.
Step 15: Then update the applicant’s profile to get notifications of vacancies in top companies on the preferred job location.